Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

Chaser8 11-22-2007 02:06 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

I was 3-tabling today and one of my tables didn't import at all! wtf? Anyone else having this issue?

stackingboxes 11-22-2007 03:24 AM

did anyone else get this from party?

Hi *your name*

You have won a Scratch Card. Reveal it now!

then blankness.

wtf are u suppose to do with this? i don't see a scartch card.

ocklind 11-22-2007 03:40 AM

any1 got stats on BrazilianAss? Over 1k hands he's playing at 23/18 with a flop,turn and river AF of: 1.5 0.5 1.3

Is he a winner and could this be true since hes MEGA passive?

Plikoe 11-22-2007 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hi *your name*

then blankness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have gotten it as well. 25$! Ship?
There is a small flashing banner u should click. It will open another window revealing your prize.

ocklind 11-22-2007 03:48 AM

Party Poker, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: $3,510.19
SB: $1,409.75
Hero (BB): $1,137
UTG: $394.25
MP: $1,660
CO: $1,416.41

Pre-Flop: 7http://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif Thttp://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif dealt to Hero (BB)
4 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $35</font>, Hero calls $25

Flop: ($70) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7http://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $44</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $120</font>, SB calls $76

Turn: ($310) Qhttp://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $240</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $480</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $982 and is All-In</font>, SB calls $502

River: ($2,274) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $2,274 Pot ($3 Rake)
SB showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Qhttp://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif (a full house, Queens full of Sevens) and LOST (-$1,137 NET)
Hero showed 7http://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif Thttp://www.legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif (four of a kind, Sevens) and WON $2,271 (+$1,134 NET)

I think my sick bad streak is over, eh?

RockyElsom 11-22-2007 04:42 AM

I think I saw this hand in person. sick stuff.

jcl 11-22-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hi *your name*

then blankness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have gotten it as well. 25$! Ship?
There is a small flashing banner u should click. It will open another window revealing your prize.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah wtf i got a blank space as well :s

Partylurker 11-22-2007 06:46 AM

Uhhuh seriously contemplating hitting some msnl on party while drunk.. cuz I know I wont be able to play when the hangover gets too bad.. its just that im not sure if im +ev when im wasted cuz it makes me RR and call more 3-bets and also increases my vpip and pfr and they are already pretty high

Trix 11-22-2007 07:56 AM

Go to your account and one of the promotions and opt in.

Spend my day playing 15/30nl and won an entry into a 2K freeroll...go party..

Partylurker 11-22-2007 08:13 AM

hahaha 15$ from "Treasure of the Incas" hilarious

mbyvp 11-22-2007 08:17 AM

i won 15$ on my scratch card

cianosheehan 11-22-2007 08:25 AM

I got the message too, but cant see anything to click at all and nothing is showing in the bonus section

Falc 11-22-2007 09:08 AM

I guess it's from the Inca promotion since that was the only thing I could opt in for at my account page. Won $15!!

Anyway, where should I send disconnect abuse HH's? I've tried support@partypoker.com but all I get is an email back saying it can't be delivered to that address. Should I try vip@partypoker.com even tho I'm not a deuce anymore?

DanJ. 11-22-2007 09:18 AM

info@partypoker.com

i think thats it.

Animus 11-22-2007 09:25 AM

Bring back 15/30 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Praetor 11-22-2007 10:19 AM

I'm using latest beta of PA hud + have the HH file configured correctly but PA hud still wont recognize tbales, what am I doing wrong

Falc 11-22-2007 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
info@partypoker.com

i think thats it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, will try.

lassie 11-22-2007 11:26 AM

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7720/novwa0.jpg

Haga, gg november.

NoMeansYes_ 11-22-2007 11:30 AM

Pay 10k in rake, get $15 in a scratch card, YESSSSSSSSSs

Herrigel 11-22-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
info@partypoker.com

i think thats it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, will try.

[/ QUOTE ]

alerts@partyaccount.com should do the job.

moira 11-22-2007 01:52 PM

a little x-post for those who havnt noticed yet:

Im looking to buy big 5/10+ PT-databases from Bodog, Ipoker, Prima and Everest.
Who can help out? PM me pls...

stackingboxes 11-22-2007 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the message too, but cant see anything to click at all and nothing is showing in the bonus section

[/ QUOTE ]

same...what the crap..

bigt439 11-22-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KrucheVseh, Axelherman and HYP_NO_TIZE have one thing in common...

They all run WAY over expectation.

[/ QUOTE ]

confirmed.

bigt439 11-22-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any1 got stats on BrazilianAss? Over 1k hands he's playing at 23/18 with a flop,turn and river AF of: 1.5 0.5 1.3

[/ QUOTE ]

hes a nit. hes probably won up to this point, but i dont foresee him adjusting to the regs nearly as well as theyll adjust to him so he could be in for some trouble.

fooz 11-22-2007 03:15 PM

I'm getting the waitinglist bug too. I think it's created another memory leak. Starts to lag and slow down and eventually crash. Also, SixthSense will cause it to freeze every now and then when it automatically opens a table.

moira 11-22-2007 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same...what the crap..

[/ QUOTE ]

moira 11-22-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting the waitinglist bug too. I think it's created another memory leak. Starts to lag and slow down and eventually crash. Also, SixthSense will cause it to freeze every now and then when it automatically opens a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is EXACTLY the problem Im experiencing. it sux so hard that Im playing in permatilt mode atm...

LMON 11-22-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hes a nit. hes probably won up to this point, but i dont foresee him adjusting to the regs nearly as well as theyll adjust to him so he could be in for some trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw him yesterday at a NL5k table (I don't play NL5k myself), I was wondering because he seems to be pretty passive, too, but he plays everything from NL600 to NL5k, kinda weird.

NoMeansYes_ 11-22-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is EXACTLY the problem Im experiencing. it sux so hard that Im playing in permatilt mode atm...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you haven't experienced this, you won't believe how tilting it is. Now instead of having Sixth Sense open tables, I just look for the table number and find it myself, because earlier it crashed 4 times within 10 minutes of trying to start a session.

FU PARTY, FU TO HELL

nevermore86 11-22-2007 04:36 PM

Slowroll Girardin plz

RockyElsom 11-22-2007 04:42 PM

game are zzzz tonight

Herrigel 11-22-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you haven't experienced this, you won't believe how tilting it is. Now instead of having Sixth Sense open tables, I just look for the table number and find it myself, because earlier it crashed 4 times within 10 minutes of trying to start a session.

FU PARTY, FU TO HELL

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure 6th sense could fix their part of the problem.
Please complain here.
The SS table opener is programmed like [censored] anyway.

mj12 11-22-2007 06:33 PM

Whats the deal with mrdave.. playing him at 10 20 lots of you seem to think he is a huge fish

tozzy 11-22-2007 06:35 PM

yeah he used to [censored] up like no other @ 5/10 some weeks ago. there were hilarious posts. he seems to have gotten better now, but hes still blowing up occasionally. id sit with him any day.

Wyldpytch 11-22-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the deal with mrdave.. playing him at 10 20 lots of you seem to think he is a huge fish

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a crazy player. He does has some big leaks in his preflop game etc etc, but he is very good postflop. I guess he has been drunk or whatever the times when he has been spewing like a madman at NL1k and stuff. According to a friend of mine, he is doing pretty good at prima nl2k

SEABEAST 11-22-2007 08:18 PM

yeah its weird. i had him pegged as a megafish at 5/10, but i've sat with him 4-5 times at 10/20 now and he played fine, nitty even.

BadMoFu 11-22-2007 10:39 PM

Guys anyone has any stars money you dont need? I'll ship on party.

Animus 11-22-2007 11:16 PM

Mrdavve is an old lagtag reg from last year around this time. I played a lot with him last winter up till christmas. He mostly played 5/10 back then and would typically buyin short and run his money up through his amazing postflop skill. He had an "interesting" approach to the game then. He's not quite as bad as before but he's definitely on bustowatch.

Animus 11-22-2007 11:19 PM

I just won $15 dollars on "treasure of the incas". Unfackingbelievable. Incas musta rolled pretty [censored] hard.

MrHoobris 11-22-2007 11:30 PM

So much for my shot at 3-6NL. For all you guys counting my money, I will be back to reclaim it once I regroup.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2...gonebadxj5.jpg