Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Guitar Hero III (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523244)

The_Taj 11-11-2007 03:17 AM

Re: Guitar Hero III

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is killing meeeeeeeeeee

just got 67% on TTFAF on expert!!!!!!!!! must beat it!!!!

SEABEAST 11-11-2007 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raining blood in particular is a very weird choice. Other than the riff most of it doesn't even sound like a song. Its like they just looked around for something that would be very hard to beat and screw what it sounds like.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh, this is probably the most famous track from what is widely regarded as the best metal album of all time.

blackize 11-11-2007 04:26 AM

I'm pretty sure I've reached a wall. The japan venue on hard. Tried two songs and can't beat either of them even after spending an hour in practice mode.

SEABEAST 11-11-2007 04:36 AM

i just got this game a couple days ago, first i played through it on medium, and when i beat lou it unlocked an achievement, said to go visit the store, and then froze to a black screen.

i thought ok fine maybe you are supposed to play easy first, so i played through it on easy, but the same thing happened [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

is this a common glitch? anyone know anything about this?

Oki-Oki 11-11-2007 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just got this game a couple days ago, first i played through it on medium, and when i beat lou it unlocked an achievement, said to go visit the store, and then froze to a black screen.

i thought ok fine maybe you are supposed to play easy first, so i played through it on easy, but the same thing happened [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

is this a common glitch? anyone know anything about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the disk you have is [censored]. I have had this happen a few times on PS2, think it might be somewhat common problem. Your going to have to exchange it.

BradleyT 11-11-2007 07:49 PM

Woo just got the game for PC from best buy.

Jack of Arcades 11-11-2007 10:22 PM

Slayer and Muse are destroying me. [censored].

vulturesrow 11-12-2007 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Slayer and Muse are destroying me. [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

That Slayer song is a great song to listen to, but this game is making me hate it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Jernau 11-12-2007 08:21 AM

It has been proven that GHIII for the Wii only produces mono sound. Apparently Activision are looking into it and will make some kind of announcement soon.

Here is the Digg article.

Yeti 11-12-2007 02:48 PM

daryn says hit him up on darynf, he will take on allcomers