Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** ALDS Game 2: Yankees vs. Indians (Pettite/Carmona) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516443)

kyleb 10-05-2007 09:58 PM

Re: *** ALDS Game 2: Yankees vs. Indians (Pettite/Carmona)

Yeah I just noticed that as we1l. I wonder if the poor infield defense of the Yankees makes GIDP a less possible scenario, or even ground outs.

leehrat 10-05-2007 09:59 PM

Congrats Indians fans, great win. Great seeing that fat [censored] Joba having problems and arod choking yet again

RivaLiva 10-05-2007 10:30 PM

I don't know if this has been discussed yet....But why is Westbrook pitching game 3 and not Byrd?

disjunction 10-05-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here comes A-Rod in one of those spots Yankee fans will remember forever if he fails.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. We all know what happened in April and we all know I'm the MVP, AMIRITE?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry ARod. These pitchers are solid, you'd have to be an all-time great to hit some of them.

shaundeeb 10-05-2007 11:07 PM

sigh was at this game, I'm a yankee fan it hurt.

hiho 10-05-2007 11:31 PM

Wow Joba just blew that game for them. LOL

Kos13 10-05-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this has been discussed yet....But why is Westbrook pitching game 3 and not Byrd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Westbrook is better than Byrd?

technologic 10-05-2007 11:49 PM

all is not lost i suppose, if anything at least we have decent shots against westbrook/byrd...if the yankee offense doesn't wake up then, then we just [censored] sucked.

i don't know why we didn't switch pettitte with wang, they'll obv dry the grass for wang and wet it for carmona, why not pitch wang against carmona? opponents are def doing something to the grass against wang though, his numbers aren't too different in away games, but his hits given up are significantly higher. please to be pitching wang in game 4 at home if we get there...

CharlieDontSurf 10-05-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Joba just blew that game for them. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

posada u mean

kyleb 10-05-2007 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all is not lost i suppose, if anything at least we have decent shots against westbrook/byrd...if the yankee offense doesn't wake up then, then we just [censored] sucked.

i don't know why we didn't switch pettitte with wang, they'll obv dry the grass for wang and wet it for carmona, why not pitch wang against carmona? opponents are def doing something to the grass against wang though, his numbers aren't too different in away games, but his hits given up are significantly higher. please to be pitching wang in game 4 at home if we get there...

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know that it's away teams doctoring the grass and not the HOME team?