Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477676)

Idaho_Angler 11-08-2007 04:16 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

agree -- who has stats on Got Steam?

smokingrobot 11-08-2007 06:07 PM

investor_s2m - started off playing pretty solid, ended up being @ 26/24/8.14 craziness.

will 3-bet with hands as weak as KJo OOP

DazedNBroke - Chip spewer and must be younger than 18, called me a f***'in fish for smooth calling his LP steal attempt and then raising him 3x his bet on the flop. Mmostly seen him at NL100, but busted him up at NL50 one day.

I float between NL50 and NL200, my SN is not hard to figure out.

smokingrobot 11-08-2007 06:28 PM

and who the eff is flensburger? dude just hit and run on me pulling a full house with 86o against my 5xBB raise [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] didnt give me the chance to take my money back.

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-08-2007 06:29 PM

anyone have any stats on whiteboyaehs? im currently dormant but trying to get my $ back on there from absolute and an considering playing again. i play 25 nl

AE6 11-08-2007 09:49 PM

is one of you societymax? he started 12 tabling .25/.50 recently and he kicks my ass and is soooo good.

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

estoysinblanca 11-08-2007 10:41 PM

Any thoughts on takegawa? Plays on 10NL ?

Esmerelda 11-09-2007 04:41 AM

Yeah, I have Danpil going back to january. 492 hands, @ 16/6/1.3. Just another too passive set miner, I haven't gone up against him much lately.

The other two I don't have but I just start playing regularly after taking the spring and summer mostly off.

Lego05 11-09-2007 05:01 AM

Thoughts? (50/100NL players):

Brudman
Bode-ist
dudeman22
mambreno
elTriberium
Birdzai
lakedistrikt
BigRedHoss
DaRossman
Barthelli
Ihartman

Everlong 11-09-2007 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Started playing 10NL full ring a little while back, jumped to 10NL 6max and ran good. Jumped up to 25NL and I had my ups and downs. Dont think I was ready to make the move up yet though as I was still adjusting to 6 max after playing ring games (sngs and cash) up to then. I now plan on staying where I am until I think I am ready.

I am now at 10NL with about 7000 hands. I 6-9 table depending on my mood and I am running at 21/15 or so during that time with 14BB/100 (obviously too small a sample size for it too matter but whatever, a guy can hope for it to continue lol)

Anyone played with me at 10NL?
Curious to hear what you think of my game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played you one sesh on NL25. You had position on me on 2 of my tables, which I left due to this. That's a compliment. I don't have any meaning ful stats or reads on you though.

smokingrobot 11-09-2007 03:19 PM

I've played against Haarbalz

I thought he was awful, i have him as a tight agressive caller, but i have some hands he's played that are rather ridiculous that werent out of the BB, however i'll also say i only have about 130 hands on him (not 130 known hands though). However his PT #'s hover around typical TAG but just not quite, showing down weaker hands on the constant.

I think I've only had 1 bad session and this could be explained very simply that his cards just werent coming out, as i've had similar sessions too.