Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   this chick is fat, yo (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=115565)

agent_fish 05-19-2006 07:11 PM

Re: this chick is fat, yo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
women do not have to deal with constantly thinking about/wanting sex and the problems associated with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

what world are you living in?

i'm not providing a judgment based on which sex "has it better" but your examples are horrible. especially this one. wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

You assert, but provide nothing to back it up.

I was under the impression that men think about sex almost constantly, while for women it is not nearly as often. I know I, for one, think about sex constantly, and I wish that it wasn't such a large part of my life.

kibble420 05-19-2006 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear that fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go round.

Can this be confirmed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Confirmed and acknowledged.

Blarg 05-20-2006 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you tell a woman with a black eye?

Nothing, you done told the bitch once...

horrible i know, but damn i still laugh every time.

Surprised no one has put a shot of the o rly owl over some fat chicks face yet...

Real question though...am i the only one who thinks fat chicks have cute faces? The rest is blah, but the faces are generally kinda cute...or do i have an in the closet "big luvin" fetish?

[/ QUOTE ]

As Steve Martin says, you like a girl with a good head on her shoulders. You hate necks!

DMBFan23 05-20-2006 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vehn,

"Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as [censored], agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?"

[/ QUOTE ]

fantastic. best. movie. ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

that drawing was Vehn's avatar for a while too

Cyrus 05-20-2006 03:08 AM

Lonesome Cowboy Bill

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The "real world" is no longer the boys club. You come to OOT because it's safe to act the way you do. It's not safe elsewhere. You pull this [censored] somewhere else and you get fired/divorced/spit on/sued/punched/kicked out of the club/suspended...

[/ QUOTE ]

[sarcastically] Elaine, you are right. No woman in her right mind would ever fvck these guys.
[images of Snoop Dog, Sinatra, Anrew Dice Clay]

[/ QUOTE ] If you have a talent for rapping, a voice that melts hearts or if you are just a famous comedian, the woman will come.

'Sfar'zano, we don't have too many 2+2ers who qualify.

shag 05-20-2006 03:23 AM

Re: Lonesome Cowboy Bill

ONE TIME I WAS WAITING IN LINE AT A BOOZE STORE AND MY FRIEND WAS REALLY DRUNK AND ANNOYING. THERE WERE TWO FAT CHICKS YO... STANDING IN LINE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. MY FRIEND YELLED OUT TO ME HEY SHAGGY DON'T YOU FREAKING HATE FAT CHICKS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

agent_fish 05-20-2006 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
women do not have to deal with constantly thinking about/wanting sex and the problems associated with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not providing a judgment based on which sex "has it better" but your examples are horrible. especially this one. wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that men think about sex almost constantly, while for women it is not nearly as often. I know I, for one, think about sex constantly, and I wish that it wasn't such a large part of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit, I have never lived in the shoes of woman, so this is just my stupid opinion. However, I will say that I definitely would not want to be a fat, angry, militant dyke-o. That would suck.

fslexcduck 05-20-2006 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I will say that I definitely would not want to be a fat, angry, militant, dyke-o. That would suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

me neither, that'd suck. i guess we do have something in common!

offTopic 05-20-2006 03:29 AM

Re: Lonesome Cowboy Bill

[ QUOTE ]
ONE TIME I WAS WAITING IN LINE AT A BOOZE STORE AND MY FRIEND WAS REALLY DRUNK AND ANNOYING. THERE WERE TWO FAT CHICKS YO... STANDING IN LINE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. MY FRIEND YELLED OUT TO ME HEY SHAGGY DON'T YOU FREAKING HATE FAT CHICKS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...oobyshaggy.jpg

agent_fish 05-20-2006 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You never backed up your assertions, Duck. Sorry for the ad hominem, but I'm drunk and couldn't help it. I realize you add a lot to this forum, but I would like to see an actual argument from you as to why my statements are as as ridiculous as you claim. BTW, I'm drunk.