Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535770)

fsuplayer 11-29-2007 12:43 AM

Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

how would my winrate stay the same when it often misses the hand i bust people on hu? its 1 more hand and a [censored]-ton of bb's.

granted it will miss sometimes when i lose a big one and get hit and run immediately, but the former happens much more often than the latter.

edit: im talking about my winrate in PT with the green #s and big graphs, not true honest to god winrate.

NLSoldier 11-29-2007 12:49 AM

'
edit: im talking about my winrate in PT with the green #s and big graphs, not true honest to god winrate. "

lol pretty sure this is where the discrepancy was...

fsuplayer 11-29-2007 12:54 AM

hahah, yeah i reread it and figured thats what he meant but inbcase he already quoted i didnt wanna delete anything.

TheWorstPlayer 11-29-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the former happens much more often than the latter.

[/ QUOTE ]
thinly veiled?

fsuplayer 11-29-2007 01:03 AM

i meant bc even when guys hit and run, they usually stick around for a few more hands and PT gets the big ones. whereas when they bust, they often bolt.

as i was typing that i was thinking you might make a smart ass comment about it. thx for not letting me down [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HEK 11-29-2007 01:35 AM

If you stay at that table and wait for another opponent, won't it then import the final hand from the previous opponent?

TheWorstPlayer 11-29-2007 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i meant bc even when guys hit and run, they usually stick around for a few more hands and PT gets the big ones. whereas when they bust, they often bolt.

as i was typing that i was thinking you might make a smart ass comment about it. thx for not letting me down [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I aim to please!

fsuplayer 11-29-2007 01:46 AM

yes of course but often times ill leave a table or one else will join by the end of my session.

EC10 11-29-2007 01:48 AM

my biggest question about ub is how do you guys not constantly tilt off your bankrolls there. i havent gone busto on ftp or stars since i started playing 1/2 or whatever but i have busted my ub roll SO many times. one day it was 8k at 3-6, another time 10k at 3-6, another time 20k at 10-25, etc etc.

its just so goddamn easy to tilt on that site. i would love it if it werent for that.

EmpireMaker2 11-29-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my biggest question about ub is how do you guys not constantly tilt off your bankrolls there. i havent gone busto on ftp or stars since i started playing 1/2 or whatever but i have busted my ub roll SO many times. one day it was 8k at 3-6, another time 10k at 3-6, another time 20k at 10-25, etc etc.

its just so goddamn easy to tilt on that site. i would love it if it werent for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL true I tilt soooooooooooooo bad on full tilt, and UB is like FT on crack.