Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Guitar Hero III (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523244)

kyro 11-08-2007 11:26 PM

Re: Guitar Hero III

Just played TTFAF online against someone. My hand hurts.

Tinga 11-09-2007 01:44 AM

i beat everything on expert first day owning the game, except for raining blood and one. i played through expert again, got better scores, more 5-stars, and still couldn't beat RB and 1. so i then flew through hard to get the achievment. after i beat hard tonight, i went back to RB and 1 on expert and scored 93%(RB) and 89%(1) on both before failing, much further than my previous bests on both songs.

this weekend they're going down.

fwiw,
raining blood - hard, 1 try
one - hard, 3 tries
lou - hard, 2 times

what a pain in the dick these two songs are on expert.

Edge34 11-09-2007 02:33 AM

Finally beat Hard today...this is retarded.

Raining Blood took me like 4 tries.

One only took me two tries when I decided to be smart with Star Power.

Lou I got on the first try but I wasn't sure I was going to get it until I got a broken string and whammy back to back.

Of course, I 5-starred all the first tier songs on Expert first try. Not looking forward to Tier 8.

ehafner 11-09-2007 05:00 AM

Finally beat Lou on expert yayyyy.

Anyways there's new DLC's out.

- Foo Fighters Pack
- Velvet Revolver Pack

And by the end of the month a FREE Battle Pack w/Tom, Slash, and the Devil song playable for points. Cool stuff.

notontilt09 11-09-2007 09:08 AM

if anyone ever wants to play HU4rollz... my GT is JOOOOOOOOCE

TimTimSalabim 11-10-2007 03:26 PM

After taking four hours to finally beat Lou on Hard, I figured I would never want to hear that @#$!ing Charlie Daniels song again. Yet oddly enough, now I yearn to play it as a standalone. I think it has infected my brain.

bottomset 11-10-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After taking four hours to finally beat Lou on Hard, I figured I would never want to hear that @#$!ing Charlie Daniels song again. Yet oddly enough, now I yearn to play it as a standalone. I think it has infected my brain.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is one thing I hate about GH, if a song sucks to play it can make me despise an otherwise good song

TheCroShow 11-10-2007 05:00 PM

FINALLY beat One on hard...blah...toook way too long. =(i don't think i will bother with raining blood, what a ridic song

The_Taj 11-10-2007 09:43 PM

this is so weird. I beat One on expert first try and now i can't beat it again....

minibrag: beat TTFAF on hard

TheSalche 11-11-2007 01:51 AM

"brag": 5 stared the first 5 set lists ... on medium
beat: can't seem to 5 star the aerosmith song
double beat: my hand and arms kill after trying to play raining blood and one back to back