Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   RapDurrrr picture thread.. check out the house! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=240040)

Better Than U 03-15-2007 06:08 PM

Re: RapDurrrr picture thread.. check out the house!

[ QUOTE ]
both are 20 I think

Raptor517 I think is his SN on FTP

Beebop on Stars

[/ QUOTE ]Beebop86 on Stars, yes I'm a nit and just boosting my important post count.

bottomset 03-15-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
horner,

1) they've been playing a while
2) they play lots of hands
3) they play high stakes
4) they play well

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot the most important one:

5) They run hotter than God

[/ QUOTE ]

#5 has very little to do with their success

fitnessfreak 03-16-2007 08:31 PM

I just wanted to say, [censored] nice job fellas. i have been working my arse off on my online game in the last few months, and just seeing the rewards that come with it just makes me wanna work at it even harder.
i dont give a [censored] what anyone says about decorating or any of that other bitter ranting, you guys have done awesome and are living a fairytale. nice job and gl for the future!

moayer 03-16-2007 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to say, [censored] nice job fellas. i have been working my arse off on my online game in the last few months, and just seeing the rewards that come with it just makes me wanna work at it even harder.
i dont give a [censored] what anyone says about decorating or any of that other bitter ranting, you guys have done awesome and are living a fairytale. nice job and gl for the future! Also, I am a closet homosexual!

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp

JSchnett 03-16-2007 08:46 PM

raptor wanna play H2?

fitnessfreak 03-16-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont give a [censored] what anyone says about decorating or any of that other bitter ranting, you guys have done awesome and are living a fairytale. nice job and gl for the future! Also, I am a closet homosexual!

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess its gay to be impressed by the achievements of others these days? please to PM me for lessons on how to be as cool as you, coz that post is super sweet.

rocco1999 03-16-2007 10:04 PM

Is that 24` lcd monitor on right computer as im looking to buy something like that. how many tables u fit in?

seemorenuts 03-23-2007 08:28 AM

I enjoyed that Bluff article immensely, thanks!

If you want to make real money, let me know and we can do an internet startup with some capital and smarts.

I knew the guys who started Cryptologic, they've gone on to repeat their 9 figure paydays.

Think of poker as a stepping stone, you haven't seen anything yet. Hope you guys don't spend too much to impress others but it's good to see you enjoy yourselves.

P.S. the point of this post is to inspire you to greater things, poker is teaching you how much sense this makes to boot. You know of any good hackers out there?

holla

SkeetyMcdoogle 03-23-2007 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I enjoyed that Bluff article immensely, thanks!

If you want to make real money, let me know and we can do an internet startup with some capital and smarts.

I knew the guys who started Cryptologic, they've gone on to repeat their 9 figure paydays.

Think of poker as a stepping stone, you haven't seen anything yet. Hope you guys don't spend too much to impress others but it's good to see you enjoy yourselves.

P.S. the point of this post is to inspire you to greater things, poker is teaching you how much sense this makes to boot. You know of any good hackers out there?

holla

[/ QUOTE ]

i want ot start an internet company with a guy named seEMORENUTS

Merlinius 03-23-2007 10:47 AM

I think seemorenuts is right. Online poker is a great stepping stone. The best thing is to extract as much as possible but in order to have a consistent profit from it and not only the memory of a time when you spent a lot of money, you have to invest your winnings in some way.