Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273472)

Our House 12-14-2006 09:14 AM

Re: ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report)

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. Zero<font color="red">,(-10 Punct.)</font> <font color="red">a(-5 GR)</font>ren't you suppose<font color="red">d(-5 SP)</font> to be in school<font color="red">?(-10 Punct.)</font> Are you skipping classes? Moms frown on that, ya know....and I will blame OH if you are. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">70</font>

P.S. What'd I do?

kyro 12-14-2006 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf i wanna hang with the crew. vacation to Maryland??? we have CRABZ!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure OH already got those this weekend. You're not offering anything new.

Cueballmania 12-14-2006 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got carded for the first time all day. No problem though, my fake is pro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Details?

metsandfinsfan 12-14-2006 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Details?

[/ QUOTE ]

it fooled OH

fnord_too 12-14-2006 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Details?

[/ QUOTE ]

it fooled OH

[/ QUOTE ]

I soooooo wish that thread in the SSF hadn't been deleted...

Our House 12-14-2006 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Details?

[/ QUOTE ]

it fooled OH

[/ QUOTE ]

Our House 12-14-2006 04:43 PM

Mini-Update:

I just returned from Newark Airport and zero is (safely, for those of you sweating it out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) on the way back to Canada. These last few weeks have been incredible. I just wanted to personally thank everyone who posted in this thread. You guys are great!

For me, it's back to all the business/poker (and werewolf) that was pushed aside for the duration of the trip report. Time to make some moniez and re-enter the online life for a bit. See you all around.

aaronk56 12-14-2006 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mini-Update:

I just returned from Newark Airport and zero is (safely, for those of you sweating it out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) on the way back to Canada. These last few weeks have been incredible. I just wanted to personally thank everyone who posted in this thread. You guys are great!

For me, it's back to all the business/poker (and werewolf) that was pushed aside for the duration of the trip report. Time to make some moniez and re-enter the online life for a bit. See you all around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll need to hear from Zero, with Mod confirmation of her IP address, before I believe you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Our House 12-14-2006 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll need to play my gammon match against shortline sometime this year. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

Patton4 12-14-2006 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mini-Update:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll need to hear from Zero, with Mod confirmation of her IP address, before I believe you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure your kids dates love you!