Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445605)

APerfect10 09-28-2007 10:28 AM

Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm late spotting this thread but ability to import PO database would be good please.

[/ QUOTE ]
I second this. The only way I will switch to PokerTracker is if I can import my PokerOffice database.

[/ QUOTE ]

It can be done its just difficult and time consuming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since we will be supporting Mac's, we will more then likely implement this conversion...

Best regards,

APerfect10

fretelöo 10-02-2007 11:33 AM

Post from 8/16/07

[ QUOTE ]
Progress is being made very quickly. Much faster than I had anticipated.

I don't want to give too much away right now, as it would give advantages to our competition. Once we get a little bit further along, we'll be posting screenshots and videos showing just how nice PT3 is going to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well??? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

APerfect10 10-02-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Post from 8/16/07

[ QUOTE ]
Progress is being made very quickly. Much faster than I had anticipated.

I don't want to give too much away right now, as it would give advantages to our competition. Once we get a little bit further along, we'll be posting screenshots and videos showing just how nice PT3 is going to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well??? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Patience [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We do not want to spoil it just yet...

-AP10

Vinny80 10-02-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Patience [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We do not want to spoil it just yet...

-AP10

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, just a teaser!!

Toasta 10-02-2007 07:26 PM

will there be any plugin interface / api ?

rine 10-02-2007 08:48 PM

omg cmon. I'm drunk and wanna see somepiiiiiiiiiiics.

ICMoney 10-03-2007 01:42 AM

I haven't see HM be able to do this but it would be nice if there is a way to calculate a fold% to PSB% ratio?

For example, player folds 25% to a 1/2 psb but 90% to a 4/5 psb on river.

NL Newbie 10-03-2007 01:48 AM

sounds good, can you make it so it can Import one directory of HH's to 1 dB(Mined database) and the played ones to a real DB? that'd be sweet but also beable to query the other DB to get reads for the hand history player [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

topspinner 10-03-2007 07:28 AM

I brought this up earlier in this thread and didn't see a response. It would really be nice to see each players action in the hud (check,raise, reraise), if you are multi tabling it is difficult to remember what each players action has been to that point.

dariush 10-03-2007 08:18 AM

In another thread someone posted this :

"HUDS should/must evolve to display dynamic stats - take VPIP for example. Do you REALLY care that randomplayer has a 29% vpip - no, you want to know about the current situation - say, hero is in the big blind and randomplayer is on the button - the hud should/must evolve to display that he raises 70% of the time in that spot. The hud should adapt to the current situation for example, randomplayer raises 75% against "bigblindfolder", but only 65% against someone with hero's stats. "

Could this be implemented in the new PT?