Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Sunday Night TURBO (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=113287)

Andrew Karpinski 05-15-2006 04:25 AM

Re: Sunday Night TURBO

[ QUOTE ]
One of the reasons me and Shortline knew you were wolf is you were being too helpful...

Though I note you dropped the "NOBODY VOTE" schtick on the final day [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cause I wanted them to vote lol. But really you didn't 'know' I was a wolf, you guessed it and got lucky. Congrats ;0

ChrisV 05-15-2006 04:45 AM

Yes I realise [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I knew like 95% during day 5. During Day 4 I was maybe 70% sure.

ChrisV 05-15-2006 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4 hours VR ..... I know I already said it but <font color="blue"> THANK YOU SO MUCH </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah second this NICE JOB VR!

kyro 05-15-2006 08:23 AM

Sorry wolf buddies for leading you down to Tokyo. I actually thought traz was on his first post but Tokyo had to open his big mouth.

Nicely done pulling it out.

NeedsMoreNuts 05-15-2006 08:39 AM

Sorry for sucking, everyone. VR, GG man!

wdcbooks 05-15-2006 09:55 AM

I am guessing Elroy is Waterloo Poker returned. Definitely not Xorbie or Scott Howard.

kyro 05-15-2006 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am guessing Elroy is Waterloo Poker returned. Definitely not Xorbie or Scott Howard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot about him.

KyrosMother 05-15-2006 12:06 PM

OMG - a game in my honor and I missed it. TY Voracious.

And, yes, for anyone who really wants to know - I am kyro's mom. Scary...isn't it.

And yes, Amplify was one of the politest wolves I had every moderator (but, damn, Amp.....you're 36??!!! I hope that avatar is over 18... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])

ChrisV 05-15-2006 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is absolutely 0% chance he is xorbie.

I haven't seen enough games with ScottHoward to know 100%, but from what I know NO CHANCE.

He was pretty newbie so I would guess he has played less than 5 games under his previous nick.

kyro 05-15-2006 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is absolutely 0% chance he is xorbie.

I haven't seen enough games with ScottHoward to know 100%, but from what I know NO CHANCE.

He was pretty newbie so I would guess he has played less than 5 games under his previous nick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, he's not either of those guys. I only assumed SH at first because very few posters use the [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] guy