Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354061)

ipokeder 08-18-2007 09:16 AM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

one thing i noticed, someone explain to me whether or not my inferences are correct: the overall PTBB/100 at 3/6 is -1.59. at 5/10 it's -.98, at 10/20 it's -.48, and at 25/50 it's -.16. these numbers obviously are attributable to the rake paid which takes a proportional chunk out of every player's PTBB/100 but since it's capped, the chunk decreases as stakes increase.

does this mean that if you're getting 28% rakeback (through supernova, suppose) at 3/6 that you are adding 1.59*.28 = .4452 PTBB/100 to your winrate?

linuxrocks 08-18-2007 10:36 AM

In the small time I played, I like Bouge_Todd at 400NL 6-max. I believe he is one of the 2+2ers. Also, at 5/10 no one mentioned Rizen, who seemed to play solid, though haven't seen a lot. Rizen, some of you might know, is a very good MTT player.

captainwacky 08-18-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In the small time I played, I like Bouge_Todd at 400NL 6-max. I believe he is one of the 2+2ers. Also, at 5/10 no one mentioned Rizen, who seemed to play solid, though haven't seen a lot. Rizen, some of you might know, is a very good MTT player.

[/ QUOTE ]

bouge todd is a pain in the ass for me because our styles clash. obviously every LAG's nemesis is imsakidd.... but I can't help but laughing and typing "choo choo!" every time he does something. I'm poly_baller if people want to make fun of me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ImsaKidd 08-18-2007 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
one thing i noticed, someone explain to me whether or not my inferences are correct: the overall PTBB/100 at 3/6 is -1.59. at 5/10 it's -.98, at 10/20 it's -.48, and at 25/50 it's -.16. these numbers obviously are attributable to the rake paid which takes a proportional chunk out of every player's PTBB/100 but since it's capped, the chunk decreases as stakes increase.

does this mean that if you're getting 28% rakeback (through supernova, suppose) at 3/6 that you are adding 1.59*.28 = .4452 PTBB/100 to your winrate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is generally right.

Remember that certain people pay more or less rake. I get like 37% back on what PT shows I paid in rake as a nova.

linuxrocks 08-18-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bouge todd is a pain in the ass for me because our styles clash. obviously every LAG's nemesis is imsakidd.... but I can't help but laughing and typing "choo choo!" every time he does something. I'm poly_baller if people want to make fun of me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's special about imsakidd? I haven't tangled with him much.

Kiddmother 08-18-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What's special about imsakidd? GEEZZ, where have you been? All I know is that I'm his mom and he likes to buy me things with money he has taken off of other players! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Esuom 08-18-2007 01:48 PM

LOL

captainwacky 08-18-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he's very "special"

no, but seriously, 30/20 + shortstacker does not = combo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

JKratzer 08-18-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What's special about imsakidd? GEEZZ, where have you been? All I know is that I'm his mom and he likes to buy me things with money he has taken off of other players! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're as pathetic as he is

PerDoom 08-18-2007 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're as pathetic as he is

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd say more pathetic. at least imsakidd is funny sometimes.