Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548)

KDawg 12-01-2005 04:28 AM

Re: Crimson Challenge Payments

i feel bad for you dude. I paid up RC cause it was so much fun being there. If you need some money, I'm willing to cover a person or two, you deserve the money. I just wish that I had won my bet with bdk on you puking

Tony_P 12-01-2005 06:22 AM

Thanks KDawg. I'm not hurting for cash or anything, I just want to publicly shame the deadbeats. There are plenty of pledgers if people don't come through, and I trust Diablo will settle everything.

Meezer 12-01-2005 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul - TONY
mslif - TONY
[censored] - TONY
stabn - TONY
meezer - TONY
scott8 - TONY

[/ QUOTE ]

I have received payment from Stabn (paypal) , Citanul (stars) , and Mslif (stars).

I have not had responses to my PMs from scott8, meezer, or [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony--

I paid you $20 on PayPal on 11/10. I can forward the receipt to you if you like. Also, make sure you're sending the pm's to the right person because I haven't gotten any.

Vavavoom 12-01-2005 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm wrong, vava was supposed to pay voltron. reading is fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

I paid Voltron on Pstars...I'm good for my cash.... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

FWIW, isn't "scott8" = Calderooni (sp?) now ?

Tony_P 12-01-2005 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul - TONY
mslif - TONY
[censored] - TONY
stabn - TONY
meezer - TONY
scott8 - TONY

[/ QUOTE ]

I have received payment from Stabn (paypal) , Citanul (stars) , and Mslif (stars).

I have not had responses to my PMs from scott8, meezer, or [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony--

I paid you $20 on PayPal on 11/10. I can forward the receipt to you if you like. Also, make sure you're sending the pm's to the right person because I haven't gotten any.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I appologize. I may have messed up the PM, and thought I never heard from you on here, but the paypal payment is there. Sorry. Meezer is no deadbeat

Meezer 12-01-2005 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

OK, I appologize. I may have messed up the PM, and thought I never heard from you on here, but the paypal payment is there. Sorry. Meezer is no deadbeat

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries. I'm just hoping there's someone with a similar name wondering why the hell this dude is demanding $20 for eating butter!

Tony_P 10-28-2006 12:27 AM

so... the videos are no longer up. wtf beetz?

El Diablo 11-06-2006 05:31 PM

Tony,

beetz just informed me that the original Crimson video was shown on VH1's "Top 10 Internet videos" show a while back. Good stuff. Also, search for "eat butter" on YouTube, wtf wow, I guess lots of people like to video people eating butter.

nolanfan34 11-06-2006 05:33 PM

I can't believe that was almost a year ago.

And this might be the first time I've ever been motivated to watch VH1, wonder if it will air again.

NT! 11-06-2006 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tony,

beetz just informed me that the original Crimson video was shown on VH1's "Top 10 Internet videos" show a while back. Good stuff. Also, search for "eat butter" on YouTube, wtf wow, I guess lots of people like to video people eating butter.

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg tony shouldn't you be getting moniez for this or something

when are we doing another one of these?