Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540772)

bonds 11-08-2007 09:13 PM

Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
i pray to god howard lederer reads this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll get someone on praying to the other deities right away.

ImsaKidd 11-08-2007 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dids stop taking potshots whenever you can at gobbo just because you are now no longer as fat or fatter than most of the people on 2+2. this is getting ridiculous. you go out of your way to do that and mask it by just saying you're trying to help. you're just trying to boost your own ego.

it took you until 30+ to control your out of control eating habits. don't get all holier than thou the minute you start losing some weight.

with that said, gobbo lose some mother [censored] weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't met you nation but I like you.

And yeah, I need to lose some [censored] weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean we arent getting sushi tomorrow? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

kurosh 11-08-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Radio Maria is the greatest restaurant in CU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this place new? I had never heard of it before like a month ago but since have heard like everyone talking about it.

[/ QUOTE ]Nah, it's been around for a long time. It's in downtown and not many college kids go to it. It's absolutely incredible though. Fried goat cheese and eggplant fries FTW

imozyslow 11-08-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't met you nation but Ill eat you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like indian food too.

Dids 11-08-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dids stop taking potshots whenever you can at gobbo just because you are now no longer as fat or fatter than most of the people on 2+2. this is getting ridiculous. you go out of your way to do that and mask it by just saying you're trying to help. you're just trying to boost your own ego.

it took you until 30+ to control your out of control eating habits. don't get all holier than thou the minute you start losing some weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the [censored] am I boosting my own ego by pointing out that somebody most of the forum considers untouchable is not in healthy shape and that it's stupid for somebody else to wish to switch places with him? I totally thought people were going to love me for my post.

It's really, really stupid for somebody to suggest that they'd trade his situation for theirs. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to insult gobbo. He knows he's fat, I can't imagine that somebody pointing that out, and pointing out how unhealthy that is is going to make him feel worse. I assume that he doesn't need to be treated with kid gloves.

rwesty 11-08-2007 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
thee brevity of this statement from nation, replying to Dids, about Gobbo, just made a third-world nation explode.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!

BowToYourSensei 11-08-2007 10:25 PM

cliff notes please? last i checked this thread had 20 replies, 400+?!

Dan87 11-08-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes please? last i checked this thread had 20 replies, 400+?!

[/ QUOTE ]lederer calls fricke a freak and won't sponsor him, 2p2 circlejerks, you ask for cliffnotes

i havent actually read the thread but I am guessing that is what went down

gobbomom 11-08-2007 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How the [censored] am I boosting my own ego by pointing out that somebody most of the forum considers untouchable is not in healthy shape and that it's stupid for somebody else to wish to switch places with him? I totally thought people were going to love me for my post.

It's really, really stupid for somebody to suggest that they'd trade his situation for theirs. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to insult gobbo. He knows he's fat, I can't imagine that somebody pointing that out, and pointing out how unhealthy that is is going to make him feel worse. I assume that he doesn't need to be treated with kid gloves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hardly think he's been treated w/ kid gloves at any time in this thread Dids. You're pathetic.

metsfan88 11-08-2007 10:30 PM

They let this freak on FTP but not gobbo????

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/images/...lan-boston.jpg