Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Halo 3 Chatter and XBL Gamertag Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503762)

TheSalche 10-24-2007 05:10 PM

Re: Halo 3 Chatter and XBL Gamertag Thread

I'd be up for some custom games sat afternoon, I'd like to get some infection games going. Those are pimp.

notfreemoney 10-24-2007 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

advantages- makes other team mad when I kill them

disadvantages- i'm called something different every game, I usually go by joe and thats not even my name [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL no sweat. Its just funny because last night we were playing Team Slayer: Salt, me, and another 2p2er. And we played this one team that pretty much owned us in a shotty sniper match. Some [censored] on their team says "Thanks for the practice" after the match. So then we get into a big jokefest about people who take Halo 3 way too seriously and then two matches later we get paired against a team that has someone named KOSNoobPowner or some stupid [censored] like that. That then started off another round of hilarity and joke cracking. But whatever floats your boat man. Long as you dont take the [censored] too seriously. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL we did get owned. But then we realized that those guys probably have weekly halo meetings at their moms house every friday night. - GT: talt135 if u want to add me

4 High 10-24-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep on their asses (and get reference #'s for each call you make) when dealing with their repair department. It's the most incompetent group of people I've ever had to deal with. Luckily I've been doing 30-day rentals from Future Shop & Walmart (Best Buy is next) in the meantime or I'd be suffering severe Halo withdrawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch out for return policies. I did the 30 day rental from Best Buy, but then i tried Toysrus and noticed they dont give refunds for open 360s and ive heard other places are the same.

goofyballer 10-24-2007 08:04 PM

When talking [censored] to some noob in Halo 2 once I challenged him to HU 4 $100 without even thinking. He miraculously shut up even though this obviously carries no weight whatsoever on Xbox Live.

jmill2511 10-25-2007 04:43 AM

Has anyone noticed that Elites are just about always horrible? I don't understand it, it's like there's some meeting between all the sucky players of Halo where they all agree to be Elites. Really confuses me.

Also on Halo 2 me and my buddies names were "HoeSitDown" and " GetOnMyLevel" but we meant it as a joke, we don't actually take ourselves that serious. Peoples reactions were pretty funny though, especially before I got good at the game.

vulturesrow 10-25-2007 11:11 AM

DJ Sensei and I hooked up for a few games again last night. I played like crap pretty much the entire time. However in the last game we played, I went off. For the first time I really understood the power of the battle rifle. Got most of my kills with it, including 8 headshots and ended up with 22 kills and the MVP. Very gratifying even if I did somehow manage to drop two levels last night. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

dkgojackets 10-25-2007 11:24 AM

I run so bad on beatdowns, it really pisses me off

AceLuby 10-25-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DJ Sensei and I hooked up for a few games again last night. I played like crap pretty much the entire time. However in the last game we played, I went off. For the first time I really understood the power of the battle rifle. Got most of my kills with it, including 8 headshots and ended up with 22 kills and the MVP. Very gratifying even if I did somehow manage to drop two levels last night. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've also discovered the usefullness of the BR on a lot of levels, esp for TS. Lots of clean-up kills & assists w/ very few deaths. Really good on Snowbound, Isolation, & Narrows. On Isolation w/ two guys w/ BR on top of the hill w/ one person w/ the shotty = pwn. Also a really good counter to the mayhem that is the Narrows w/ all the Maulers.

Jazzy3113 10-25-2007 12:36 PM

im addicted to this game. i called in sick to work yesterday.

I am obssessed with controling the sword room on that one map where it is like a plane hangar.

Dexytp22 10-25-2007 12:46 PM

Understanding the ungodly power of the battle rifle is the next step to becoming utter ownage. Imho. I think the br is second or third for my career kills, you need to be good at it to be a good player. Also, my suspension is up, I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to play. Need to get to 45.