Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

SEABEAST 04-06-2007 10:39 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]

just a quick 'lol' was sufficient. finansen actually berated me yesterday when i c/r all-in the nut flush draw with 2 overs in a 3-bet pot. He insta-called with J-10o and it held up. I can't imagine what he'd have said if i'd won!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol donk on donk verbal violence

PleaseSignal 04-07-2007 01:03 AM

wtf the server is so laggy

PatInTheHat 04-09-2007 10:19 PM

Finansen gave me a buyin the other day too. Much love.

bigt439 04-11-2007 01:15 AM

guys who play 10/20 and 25/50...

please do not come to a table, not post your blinds, and ask a fish to come play you hu... especially one with a big stack at said table...

its not only a dick move, its [censored] stupid... there aren't that many high stakes tables running on party and its not cool to suck the fish out of them esp. when you didn't even help to get the game started. im not big on honoring hu requests to begin with because there are so few games, but stealing a fish and then thinking you're entitled to hu is ridiculous.

ArturiusX 04-11-2007 01:45 AM

Why not just sit with them? problem solved.

aislephive 04-11-2007 01:47 AM

Kinda hard to do that at a private table.

bigt439 04-11-2007 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not just sit with them? problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

in the instance today, the fish was more than happy to play the guy heads up so the fish was actually asking for hu only at the new table... obv if the fish wanted to play hu this makes it a little more acceptable, but he still wouldn't have left the table initially if the reg hadn't asked him to.

secondly, he had an 8K stack (25/50) at the table we were at, but he short buys and re-bought for 2K at his new 25/50 table. obv this is bad.

finally, private tables.

Equal 04-11-2007 04:23 AM

Yeah I would flip out man you have every reason to be angry. Why dont you out their screenname here? Obviously there's no repercussions for doing that on Party, but maybe if we out them here, it'll dissuade them.

bigt439 04-11-2007 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I would flip out man you have every reason to be angry. Why dont you out their screenname here? Obviously there's no repercussions for doing that on Party, but maybe if we out them here, it'll dissuade them.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh he seemed somewhat apologetic after a couple of us told him he was an idiot. id out him if he was a dick or if he does it again, but i think he just didnt understand exactly how bad what he did was.

Christophers 04-11-2007 08:17 AM

Has anyone ever run as bad as me? I mean I know I've been spewing too recently but jesus christ.