Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ** NBA Conference Finals ** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=120373)

CharlieDontSurf 05-29-2006 12:28 AM

Re: The refs have drastically favored the Heat so far.

Amare looked ok in terms of the one knee..his problem was the other one flared up because of overcompensation.

As long as the microfracture doesnt get hit by a freak injury he should be fine with basically a entire year off.

Artdogg 05-29-2006 03:41 AM

I was pretty sure Raja going out would be the last straw, theres just far too much pressure on Nash, Marion, and Diaw for production. I even made a post on it right after the suns won game one, theres only so much you can do when your constantly decimated by injuries. Tuq pretty much covered the expectations, it was sort of an odd year in that way.

Anyway not to talk like this series is over, but I also will be rooting for the Mavs in the finals should they get there, cause they have played so great and deserve it so much.

I hope all of us get a chance to see the powerhouse that the suns will become next year should they not get [censored] by injuries again.

tuq 05-29-2006 07:44 PM

I have a weird feeling, and that feeling culminates in a guaran-tuq for the Pistons tonight. Defending champions/finalists don't go down that easily, and they have a couple of days to reflect on their heinous play in game three. Pistons win.

Jack of Arcades 05-29-2006 08:26 PM

So far the Pistons have a very good gameplan - let Tayshaun destroy Toine on offense.

Spellmen 05-29-2006 08:40 PM

Offense looks stagnant and they're giving up alot of dunks. It would help if Shaq had to play any kind of defense

Schwartzy61 05-29-2006 08:59 PM

Bad Omen for the Pistons...3 AST and 2 TO to this point in the 2nd quarter...no movement, no passing...they need to get that offense moving, right now it's all one on one...that's not the Pistons offense...

Spellmen 05-29-2006 09:08 PM

Alot of mishandling passes underneath and then Rip throwing some trash passes once he gets into the lane

Schwartzy61 05-29-2006 09:15 PM

Who's gonna take THAT charge?

Fallen Hero 05-29-2006 09:17 PM

It's going to be the most one sided nba final in years.

Schwartzy61 05-29-2006 09:20 PM

Lakers swept the Nets in 01-02, so not so many years...