Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Absolute Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420370)

Zach6668 09-02-2007 11:02 PM

Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

I remember you.

What did I do today?

Oh, the AQ hand I imagine?

Today was bad. I'm not down a ton, but getting c/r so often and having the 2nd best hand so [censored] much, I'm pretty sure I started, and am still playing scared, lol.

Gonna have to drop back to 3/6 for the next time I play to work that out... I should be there anyways.

I'm gonna take some time off, tomorrow at least, and actually read WITHG for once.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-02-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, the AQ hand I imagine?

[/ QUOTE ]

That one, and the QhTh one. On the plus side you made a friend for life with the QT. So sad I canme out a loser on that 6-man table. Between flopping second best trips and the maniac catching a 9 on the river I was hurting. Could have been worse though. Still up $800 on the weekend.

Zach6668 09-03-2007 12:16 AM

Can anyone explain to me how to flop pairs?

Zach6668 09-03-2007 12:17 AM

Or... not have the flop come AKx when I have QQ... literally 3 times in a row.

Zach6668 09-03-2007 01:18 AM

thank god for bonus/rb/arps.

brutal day, only down $217 at the tables, but I'll be up like $60 after rakeback, ARPs, bonus [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Abbaddabba 09-03-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and for the record I decided to just suck it up and admit my AP screen name: I am CLEVERBEAVER.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah-HA!

thorleif 09-03-2007 01:58 AM

brutal day = (217)?

lol, did you drop down or do you normally just run like god?

Palomino 09-03-2007 03:15 AM

lol, brutal because it was so swingy...he and i were whining to each other on msn tonight. we both had swingy days. I hate SHLHE sometimes...most times actually.

And beaver, I'm glad you finally "came out". And damn, you owned me today. It was ugly. $100 from me. Thank you, I will take a xfer back if you please.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-03-2007 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate SHLHE sometimes...most times actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes I wish I knew how to play no limit. Bigger profits, less variance. Then I sit and a NL table and I fall asleep. Such a [censored] boring game. How am I ever going to suck out on anyone if I have to call a pot sized bet on every street. I've decided I play SSLHE because on some deep less it must fulfill some masochistic need for pain and self-doubt I must have :-) Look on the bright side, at least the worst day playing poker is better than a day at the office. Come week days you lucky jerks get to play poker while I have to get sit in an office and pound my head on a wall. Hopefuly by December you'll have to deal with me on a more permanent basis

[ QUOTE ]
It was ugly. $100 from me. Thank you, I will take a xfer back if you please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late. I already tried to cut you a deal :-P Now you have to deal with a spastic, showdown monkey who couldnt find the fold button if his life depended on it.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 09-03-2007 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ah-HA!

[/ QUOTE ]

ah-Ha? You say like it was a matter of nation security that you'd been trying to figure out :-D I'm sure the great abbaddabba lost many a nights sleep because he didnt know who I was