Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NCAAF Week 9 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531332)

Needle77 10-27-2007 01:37 PM

Re: NCAAF Week 9

There ya go Riverman, Schiano isn't to happy about that tackling issue. Eh...and WVU gets ball at half. I don't have very much faith right now.

Needle77 10-27-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth it to go to a sports bar to watch USC @ UO? I cant believe this isnt on national tv.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say yes. Who is carrying this game?

Edit: NM it's on MSG here in Jersey. Good thing I came home this weekend cause I wouldn't get this game at school.

69sofine 10-27-2007 01:39 PM

fsn i think

BobJoeJim 10-27-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth it to go to a sports bar to watch USC @ UO? I cant believe this isnt on national tv.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not national? Seriously? What the hell is FSN showing you instead at that time and where are you?

I would say definitely go to a sports bar, I think it should be an absolutely awesome football game, but then I am biased as an Oregon fan.

Austiger 10-27-2007 01:44 PM

Miss St just got robbed against Kentucky. The defender made a great hit on Woodson keeping him from reaching the first down marker and they got a ridiculous roughing flag even though the hit was before he went out.

barryc83 10-27-2007 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not national? Seriously? What the hell is FSN showing you instead at that time and where are you?

I would say definitely go to a sports bar, I think it should be an absolutely awesome football game, but then I am biased as an Oregon fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is FSN where most of these PAC10 games are shown? I live in Texas and the fsn site is saying ill get USC/UO, UCLA/WASU, and Cal/ASU. I guess Im just an idiot, Im sure you already knew this though. TY man.

Im very eager to watch this game and compare the teams to all the SEC games Ive watched this year.

barryc83 10-27-2007 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Miss St just got robbed against Kentucky. The defender made a great hit on Woodson keeping him from reaching the first down marker and they got a ridiculous roughing flag even though the hit was before he went out.

[/ QUOTE ]

If MSU ever gets a QB, watch out!

Riverman 10-27-2007 02:03 PM

SUNJ starts tackling!

Needle77 10-27-2007 02:04 PM

SCHIANO DON'T GET CUTE WITH A DUMBASS SMOKE COVERAGE ON 3rd and 17!!!!!! YOU DUMB STUPID MOTHER [censored].

BobJoeJim 10-27-2007 02:05 PM

FSN always has at least one Pac Ten game. Sometimes, such as this week, they have more and this week they happen to have two of the three biggest games nationally... kind of odd actually. Glad you get to see it though, should be an awesome game, gogogogo Jonathan Stewart!!!