Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

DevinLake 08-26-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

lassie busto or something? I don't get why'd he'd use dp to protect $21?

magnell 08-26-2007 08:46 PM

give timebank!

Requin 08-26-2007 09:31 PM

Nm
Btw dude don't use my account for that [censored].

hesheatingup 08-26-2007 09:47 PM

I don't know who lassie is. If you guys say he wouldn't cheat then maybe I was wrong. Lassie noone's whining I was pissed because I thought you cheated me and acted as if I was a fish. I'll be playing you again.

aislephive 08-26-2007 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know who lassie is. If you guys say he wouldn't cheat then maybe I was wrong. Lassie noone's whining I was pissed because I thought you cheated me and acted as if I was a fish. I'll be playing you again.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is just no reason why he would intentionally d/c here. Usually you have the right to be suspicious when somebody disconnects when there is either a lot of money on the line (negative here) and / or villain has a good hand and a tough decision, again negative to both. Something like disconnecting with TPTK against a river shove for 2x pot is super suspicious, but it should be blatantly obvious that this is unintentional.

lassie 08-26-2007 10:00 PM

I was pretty pissed cause you wouldnt stop calling me a [censored] cheater, but whatever.

PM me whenever you wanna play

Unknown Soldier 08-26-2007 11:59 PM

there are 2 non-jackpot tables of 400nl going atm

w..t..f

The Velour Fog 08-27-2007 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We have insufficient evidence of any suspicious pattern which could not be explained by internet connection or hardware problems at this stage. However, due to the nature of a few of the previous usages of this feature on the account, we have informed the player of our intentions to
immediately remove the 'disconnection protection' should we see any further suspicious hands.

BOOYAH. D/C Cheater...On the watch list.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOYAH did a pretty sketchy d/c against me the other day as well.. we have played a bit before though and he seemed like a fair player, so i wrote it off as an accidental d/c

btw, he is on 2+2 right?

lassie 08-27-2007 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BOOYAH did a pretty sketchy d/c against me the other day as well..

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOYAH or BUYAAHH?

Im BUYAAHH and have no clue what you are talking about, but currently im sitting on an unstable connection. pretty sure i haven't disconnected in any suspecious spots tho'?

gir 08-27-2007 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We have insufficient evidence of any suspicious pattern which could not be explained by internet connection or hardware problems at this stage. However, due to the nature of a few of the previous usages of this feature on the account, we have informed the player of our intentions to
immediately remove the 'disconnection protection' should we see any further suspicious hands.

BOOYAH. D/C Cheater...On the watch list.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOYAH did a pretty sketchy d/c against me the other day as well.. we have played a bit before though and he seemed like a fair player, so i wrote it off as an accidental d/c

btw, he is on 2+2 right?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I wasn't revealing the person's name, I was just trying to exclaim my joy! "Booyah!" he says as he finds the D/C cheater on notice. I'm not revealing his name here, I'll let party do their part.