Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

punter33-3 08-31-2007 11:44 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
I know NOTHING about polyviewness, and am in no way endorsing or condemning him/her. I'm curious, however, how do you know that the ID you were given doesn't exist at Cake? Some sites allow you to hide your name from searches...I've never played at Cake, so I'm not sure if they have that feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharkscope and OPR search on the ID which show no info on the player. The ID he gave me for PS show stats and using the same ID he gave me for cake shows stats at Tilt also (both reveal $5 sngs and or mtts). So assuming if he did have an acct at cake, I would bet he would be playing sngs and mtts like he does on tilt and stars. But no data is there and the fact that he was playing $0 - $5 sngs leads me to believe he wouldnt have $500 on cake to trade.

Bobo Fett 09-01-2007 01:02 AM

Well, you may be right, I really don't know much about those services, not being an SNG player. He also has a lot of posts in a short time, which is sometimes a sign of a scammer, but doesn't mean that he is. Just seems a little thin to be outing his screen names.

Meh, what do I know, it's good to be on the safe side...I just wonder if you jumped the gun a little bit. Anyway, everyone's certainly warned now, rightfully or not. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Oliver Nipples 09-01-2007 01:06 AM

8/21 member DRUNK TURK got a bad vibe from polyviwness as well.

Bobo Fett 09-01-2007 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
8/21 member DRUNK TURK got a bad vibe from polyviwness as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
DRUNK TURK. Haha...what a bunch of characters we get in here.

But yeah, I remember polyviewness having a bit of a run-in with someone else here earlier in the thread. I think he needs to find a way to get a couple of good trades done to regain some credibility. Whether it's fair or not, his rep is a little bruised ATM.

punter33-3 09-01-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, you may be right, I really don't know much about those services, not being an SNG player. He also has a lot of posts in a short time, which is sometimes a sign of a scammer, but doesn't mean that he is. Just seems a little thin to be outing his screen names.

Meh, what do I know, it's good to be on the safe side...I just wonder if you jumped the gun a little bit. Anyway, everyone's certainly warned now, rightfully or not. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know his type. There have been many like him before in these threads to try this. Best way to out them is have them sit down on a table to prove they have the money. None of them ever can.

Like I said in my first post about him, all he has to do is sit down on a table with the screename he gave me(which I can assure you doesn't exist) and show he has $500. He can't and he won't.

Heck if he really wanted to prove me wrong, all he has to do is go signup for a cake account right now with that fake screename he gave me and deposit $500 and then say hey look at me I do have it. But we all know he wont since he cant come up with the $$$.

$0 - $5 sng losing player having $500 on cake available to trade? Yea right. Out of all the sites to have that much money on when you play such small stakes, would it really be cake? Or would be it one of the majors like Stars or Tilt?

Suited76 09-01-2007 02:42 AM

This all sounds like pretty damning evidence, but how can you be so suspicious of a guy with a handshake avatar?

All signs point to scammer, but that subliminal honesty trick makes me want to trade with him and send first anyway.

Mike Haven 09-01-2007 05:03 AM

polyviewness,

Please PM me and arrange to sit and show me $500 at Cake, so I can clear your name for you.

Thanks.

Bobo Fett 09-01-2007 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
polyviewness,

Please PM me and arrange to sit and show me $500 at Cake, so I can clear your name for you.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
An excellent plan.

I hope all the traders in here appreciate the extra time you take in this thread, above and beyond the call for sure.

Lizard King 09-01-2007 06:52 AM

Another quick trade with backspin20. Excellent response time as usual.

DJSHAD0W 09-01-2007 01:11 PM

Does Bodog allow transfers now?

Looking for 20$ on Bodog for 25$ on FTP or PS.

TY

Backspin20 09-01-2007 01:14 PM

almost positive they do not

youngKR 09-01-2007 01:18 PM

Anyone looking for $500-$1K on Cake?

Looking for Stars.

Tking4unc 09-01-2007 01:42 PM

Good speedy transfer with "Bigslicknuts" for around $575 or so, stayed on aim for entire transaction, thanks

Tking4unc 09-01-2007 02:12 PM

Still got like $925 on Absolute Im trying to move, will pay some vig but trying to avoid paying too much to make the move. Im looking for Full Tilt cash

barncat 09-01-2007 02:53 PM

looking to give someone about 90 dollars on tilt for the same on pokerstars..pm me if you could help me out

bdf 09-01-2007 03:19 PM

Would like $10 or $15 on FTP.....have PS to trade. Two successful trades on this thread already. PM me. thanks.

bdf 09-01-2007 04:14 PM

Successful trade with Suited76.....$10 of his FTP for $10 of my stars. He sent first, I returned the favor. Speedy and no hassle. Thanks, bro.

Suited76 09-01-2007 04:20 PM

Yea. A quick and easy trade with bdf for $10.

That's still a small portion of the Full Tilt funds I need to move, but I'll take more small trades until I get lucky and win something. Please PM me if you need FT money.

Thanks.

punter33-3 09-01-2007 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
polyviewness,

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mike for trying to settle this. Much appreciated. Don't forget the username he gave me either, mtg1985. Just incase he tries to "prove" it with another account. Giving out fake usernames as to where the money will be coming from just shows that they are willing to scam.

MMousten 09-01-2007 04:33 PM

Why post here? Jut PM Mika, sit with it and we'll see... do it instead of keep writing things here.

CallMeIshmael 09-01-2007 06:19 PM

Im looking to get 216 onto FTP from a canadian neteller account, by tomorrow... im willing to pay a bit of vig given situation

lippy 09-01-2007 09:29 PM

Looking for $16 on PokerStars for $16 on UltimateBet. I want to FLIPAMENT.

GRACIAS.

BJLTNYK 09-01-2007 10:03 PM

I have $50.22 on UB that I'm looking to move to Stars. PM if you can help.

shockdaworld 09-01-2007 11:56 PM

Successful transfer with Backspin20 1k ftp <-> stars

Stars took their sweet time, multiple hours, to send. Backspin saw it through the whole way, emails and AIM. He can probably explain the stars situation better than me.

I still need stars for ftp

miami32 09-02-2007 01:51 AM

Can anyone do $500 online to las vegas cash? Yes, no, maybe so?

MikeGansey 09-02-2007 02:00 AM

I need $100 on stars for $100 on full tilt as quickly as possible. I will send first, pm me , I need to get this done tonight preferably.

Backspin20 09-02-2007 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need $100 on stars for $100 on full tilt as quickly as possible. I will send first, AIM me at xxx or pm me , I need to get this done tonight preferrably

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure you have received lots of AIMs form people claiming 2 be honest people on this board. For your sake I hope you didnt send first.

Insp. Clue!So? 09-02-2007 09:37 AM

I have $100 on UB and I'd like to get $100 onto Pokerstars.
PM for details.

Surf 09-02-2007 10:04 AM

Successful swap w/ MikeJ, UB for FT. Thanks!

Cards_Ta1k 09-02-2007 12:09 PM

Looking for 2k on stars for cash in person.

I'm from Toronto, if anyone here is interested, and is from Toronto let me know thx. I will pay vig.

GolfandPoker 09-02-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm from Toronto, if anyone here is interested, and is from Toronto let me know thx. I will pay vig.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. Seems fishy since you can just deposit 2k on stars.

Backspin20 09-02-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. Seems fishy since you can just deposit 2k on stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know if he can just deposit or not?

MMousten 09-02-2007 12:52 PM

Fishy? What would he do when they meet?

Rape him? Steal his clothes? since he was the one bringing the $

GolfandPoker 09-02-2007 12:53 PM

Just sayin, if he wanted us to send him 2k first.

MMousten 09-02-2007 01:17 PM

you are 14 aren't you?

Suited76 09-02-2007 01:53 PM

Had a successful marathon exchange with Tking4unc moving $875 of his absolute for my full tilt. I gave him some information and sat at a table with my bankroll. He agreed to send first in increments (largest of $250).

There were some issues with my absolute account being new. The first exchange took 20 minutes but somehow the longest took ~3 hours and we had to contact support to get that through. He stayed on IM the entire team and handled everything extremely well.

Very much appreciated and I highly recommend.

Tking4unc 09-02-2007 02:17 PM

Agreed with suited, took ages thanks to Absolute but we got it done, would recommend to anyone. Thanks

ALLEN BOND 09-02-2007 02:28 PM

Multiple successful xfers with Backspin20. Thanks!

awjpoker 09-02-2007 05:49 PM

Post deleted by Mike Haven

Backspin20 09-02-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Multiple successful xfers with Backspin20. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same with Allen