Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477676)

Waylanderl 09-21-2007 07:37 AM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, Waylanderl seems like a good player to me, but somehow is a huge loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave him a little coaching session about a year ago. This was when he was just starting out and he has moved up pretty nicely as I see. May have to talk to him again since it seems he is losing. Hopefully I can help him out a little.

Could you post some of his stats for I can see what he is doing wrong. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi, i dont think u gave ME a coaching, maybe u just missread der screenname. and a year ago? no, playin sience jan07, but any help is welcome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sorry for my bad english [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

way

CrAcK_N_CoKe 09-21-2007 09:38 AM

Somebody played with me?

Somebody played with me while i was on tilt ? U rich now huh?

starkwired 09-21-2007 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Silverdrop: 22/15.5/3 over 309 hands. Attempt to steal blinds 30. SD: 20/58. Aggression: 7/4/2.5

Everything looks good except the SD #s, and PFR being a bit low. He could be calling down a lot more hands, but whatever, maybe dude doesn't like varience. The only problem I see with his stats is his blinds. He loves to play back vrs blind steals. Both fold to blind are in their 60s, and he doesn't look like a solid enough player for them to be this low.

If you have some read on silverdrop that you aren't willing to share, that makes you think he's a retard, that's your perogative. 309 isn't enough hands for me to remember/notice him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 445 hands with him and his fold to steal numbers are 100 and 80, so yeah I think it's just a sample thing. I have him at 63% WASD, sample size though I guess. The only hand I have with him is my KK losing to his AA. He seems solid and unremarkable, though.

Also thoughts on wombat80 or Delzek15 or vanwilder11?

Geode 09-22-2007 12:30 AM

Hey,
I have about 50k hands at 25NL and 17k hands at 50NL.
My sn is Mentosan. Anybody played against me?

Harry Fong 09-22-2007 01:33 AM

My i.d. is Harry Fong (who would have known) on stars. I am certain I have come across other 2p2ers on the tables. How am i holding up?

bazooka87 09-22-2007 04:19 AM

Mentosan,
I've got about 150 hands on you and you're down $80, running at 14/13/3. I'm up $4 on you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DickieBets 09-24-2007 12:03 AM

I've played alot against him - he used to be alot looser (>30% VPIP)- but is now 11/0/0 ! He limps preflop with every hand he plays - even pocket Aces and slowplays to the river where he pulls the trigger when he hits. He will also chase a draw with poor odds . So if he's still calling after the flop - dont bother bluffing and be careful - don't call his all-in without the near nuts. Despite the weak way he plays, he seems to almost always be up considerably !

tercet 09-24-2007 12:31 AM

Been playing 25$NL on stars... under SN tercet

Through 10k hands im beating the games, but very nitty 15/11 since I play lots of tables. Anyone who has played with me have any comments or anything?

DickieBets 09-24-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've played alot against him - he used to be alot looser (>30% VPIP)- but is now 11/0/0 ! He limps preflop with every hand he plays - even pocket Aces and slowplays to the river where he pulls the trigger when he hits. He will also chase a draw with poor odds . So if he's still calling after the flop - dont bother bluffing and be careful - don't call his all-in without the near nuts. Despite the weak way he plays, he seems to almost always be up considerably !

[/ QUOTE ]

That was in reply to :

"Any thoughts on itsu60? "

Sorry about that.

SycG 09-24-2007 02:52 PM

anybody got stats on winky17 for NL50