Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Opportunity of a lifetime (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=450586)

J_V 11-28-2007 10:48 PM

Re: Opportunity of a lifetime

Awesome idea. Can't believe that place is only 800k. Maybe its cause most people that can afford, ie. older people don't want to live in college towns. That place is sick.

J_V 11-28-2007 10:57 PM

Uh, 6-10k rent on a 5k mortgage is like the sickest thing ever.

Mothercanuck 11-29-2007 12:48 AM

if i had teh funds...I need to be there...I feel like this is MY opportunity for the taking...i have no other commitments right now and I want this so bad.....im in freakin canada tho....and need more monies...grrrrrrrrrr i feel this is passing me by

Mothercanuck 11-29-2007 08:32 PM

..want to go...

Riverman 11-29-2007 08:56 PM

This is what I should have done after college in the year before law school instead of a worthless law firm job...WHY DO I EVER LET MY PARENTS' EXPECTATIONS DICTATE MY LIFE?????/

dibbs 11-29-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
too bad I live in paradise or....
wait. NVM. Texas? ummmm GL enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

WE GET IT. THAILAND IS CHEAP AND BEAUTIFUL. DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO COME IN EVERY FREAKING THREAD WITH NOTHING TO SAY OTHER THAN "LOL AMERICA PAY DAT MUCH IDIOTS I LIVE IN PARADISE IDIOTS LOL"

Riverman 11-29-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WE GET IT. THAILAND IS CHEAP AND BEAUTIFUL. DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO COME IN EVERY FREAKING THREAD WITH NOTHING TO SAY OTHER THAN "LOL AMERICA PAY DAT MUCH IDIOTS I LIVE IN PARADISE IDIOTS LOL"

[/ QUOTE ]

you left out the "zomg I can get like 8 of them to blow me do my laundry and clean my dishes for $3!!!!!" part

gordo16 11-29-2007 09:52 PM

Pm sent

Rx~ 11-29-2007 10:20 PM

the first thing i do when i move in is to form a secret alliance with everyone else in the household...in order to disgust people i will walk around the household totally nude...and when i finally make the final table i will use my charm to be the last man standing. im pretty sure this is how it will go down so long as i dont get back doored.

nath 11-29-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you left out the "zomg I can get like 8 of them to blow me do my laundry and clean my dishes for $3!!!!!" part

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're lucky, only 6 of them will be shemales!

nath 11-29-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol@anyone saying Austin sucks, there's no place I'd rather live.

[/ QUOTE ]
truth

[ QUOTE ]
What area is this house in? Will you be holding MTT seminars?

[/ QUOTE ]
i'll teach you MTTs if you teach me cash

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll teach you how to pwn girls in austin and be a vip at all the good clubs if you teach me mtt's

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure how I missed this the first time. We'll have to talk. Are we talking club girls, or like, the whole population? 'Cause clubs aren't really my scene.

nath 11-29-2007 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would fear for my safety, being openly gay in texas would be scary

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, Austin is a really liberal, tolerant city, and Houston probably has the biggest gay scene between NY and SF