Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438509)

RikaKazak 06-29-2007 06:50 PM

Re: ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth

[ QUOTE ]
http://i15.tinypic.com/4z2qt4z.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

My favorite part is he's on the next table over playing too

bmwguy525 06-29-2007 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I over heard Hellmuth in the hallway saying, "Phil Ivey and I play perfect chinese poker and anytime we play each other it's pretty much a coinflip." I don't know anything about that game, but considering the source...lol?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say it's pretty true. In CP a lot of the game depends on the cards you get every hand, and if you know how big/low your opponent is willing to go on all 3 hands, it's pretty easy for the game to turn into a flip.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected.

[/ QUOTE ]
And I'm not trying to say you're wrong by any means, it's quite possible that Ivey can destroy Phil. But based on my experience with the game, it just seems that there's a lot of back and forth when it comes to HU, and the ending point difference is not big. This could be that I don't play with people up to par with Phil Ivey and Hellmuth, but to me it seems the game is just as much gamble as blackjack if you know how to play it BTB.

NCAces 06-29-2007 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's over with - either you forgive him or you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not over because you say it's over, Delta House, jesus get off your moralizing soapbox and stop telling the whole world who can post and on what topics. If it was really over, you wouldn't bother respoding so shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, tool. I'd guess about 2/3 of the people here say it's over and move on. He has shown from his subsequent results and especially this his first WSOP that he is going to be around for a long time. Do you really think he gives a damn what someone like you thinks?

FWIW, I'm guessing he will get a good chuckle out of this photoshop. It's a classic.

I wish the kid luck, as I do all the young guns around here. You just keep hating, tool.

NCAces

ifoughtpiranhas 06-29-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's over with - either you forgive him or you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not over because you say it's over, Delta House, jesus get off your moralizing soapbox and stop telling the whole world who can post and on what topics. If it was really over, you wouldn't bother respoding so shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, tool. I'd guess about 2/3 of the people here say it's over and move on. He has shown from his subsequent results and especially this his first WSOP that he is going to be around for a long time. Do you really think he gives a damn what someone like you thinks?

FWIW, I'm guessing he will get a good chuckle out of this photoshop. It's a classic.

I wish the kid luck, as I do all the young guns around here. You just keep hating, tool.

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha nice comeback

nottttttttttt

Python49 06-29-2007 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mother F*cking Gold.

Beavis68 06-29-2007 08:33 PM

The ZJ theme song

"I'm ZeeJustin yeah I'm the real Justin
all those other ZeeJustins will soon end up bust-an'
and wont the real ZeeJustin please stand up, please stand up"

riverboatking 06-29-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ZJ theme song

[/ QUOTE ]

D-

PartyGirlUK 06-29-2007 08:47 PM

rbk when do you start? or are you already busto? If not, take this [censored] down!

Beavis68 06-29-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The ZJ theme song

[/ QUOTE ]

D-

[/ QUOTE ]

that is kind.

underoath73 06-29-2007 10:05 PM

Re: ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids

rakemeplz 06-29-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zeejustin total winning mtts 649k, phil helmuth winning 1 tourney 2007 wsop = 637k, 5 cashes 2 final tables for almost 800k

make fun of brandi because she scams, praise zee justin when he is a straight up [censored] THIEF, and to those who say he apologized so has brandi so give her a [censored] break too or shut the [censored] up about her, helmuth a guy who talks trash or a thief, such an easy decision on who to favor

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you, G.

Thrahl 06-29-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I over heard Hellmuth in the hallway saying, "Phil Ivey and I play perfect chinese poker and anytime we play each other it's pretty much a coinflip." I don't know anything about that game, but considering the source...lol?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say it's pretty true. In CP a lot of the game depends on the cards you get every hand, and if you know how big/low your opponent is willing to go on all 3 hands, it's pretty easy for the game to turn into a flip.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1

JCCARL 06-29-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
POTY

bernie 06-30-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"having respect for the pro players that paved the way for what poker is today"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

No, really...

LOL

What exactly did they do to pave the way? Pokers might be just a titch less sleazier than it used to be, but it's still in the gutter.

However, I will agree with the paying the dues part. I still love how ZJ nailed Phil on this.

b

marty_palin 06-30-2007 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QUITE SIMPLY THE BEST P/SHOP EVER,

poty winner already!!

06-30-2007 06:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Best part is the one in the background.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just noticed that one. lmao

glimmertwin 06-30-2007 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

make fun of brandi because she scams, praise zee justin when he is a straight up [censored] THIEF, and to those who say he apologized so has brandi so give her a [censored] break too or shut the [censored] up about her, helmuth a guy who talks trash or a thief, such an easy decision on who to favor

[/ QUOTE ]

Scamming bro's before scamming ho's, dude. Obviously.

Born2DogBaby 06-30-2007 01:09 PM

i was on this table for a while (the quiet indian dude) and witnessed this, that was pretty out of line indeed for hellmuth to be making such comments when hes no longer in the hand and its still live and being played. but other than this obviously terrible thing i was pretty entertained by hellmuth's constant antics. how he'd say something about internet players every 2 minutes and how hes going to trap me for all my chips by limping with high pairs and having 'under the radar' hands, then just laughing out loud. and coming out with random things like "i am so dangerous right now". it seemed like riverboatking was getting pretty annoyed by him but cmon, u cant take any of his antics seriously. its hellmuth!

i didnt know seat 6 before zeejustin took the seat was iRock, as in iRockHoes ftp / ndscott stars?? though we havent played much you are a sicko player i greatly respect. and riverboatking is obviously a legend here. i got put on an awesome table there and shouldve talked with you fine fellows more, but i was unwisely playing that donkament on 2.5 hours sleep and really wasnt in the mood at the time. infact the hilarious dynamic between phil's larger than life personality and my side of the table being like "wow what a douchebag" was the only thing keeping me awake there.

and i had 40k chips at 100/200/25a, how did i manage to donk them all off?? im so bad at tournaments i wont play any more i think.

Gonso 06-30-2007 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So so so so so so so awesome

guy at the table behind them nice touch, as other mentioned, lol

Gonso 06-30-2007 01:57 PM

Also, PH is annoying and f ZeeJustin. No I won't let it go.

Born2DogBaby 06-30-2007 02:00 PM

im pretty sure jealousy is and always was the only true reason for ZJ hate

iRock 06-30-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was on this table for a while (the quiet indian dude) and witnessed this, that was pretty out of line indeed for hellmuth to be making such comments when hes no longer in the hand and its still live and being played. but other than this obviously terrible thing i was pretty entertained by hellmuth's constant antics. how he'd say something about internet players every 2 minutes and how hes going to trap me for all my chips by limping with high pairs and having 'under the radar' hands, then just laughing out loud. and coming out with random things like "i am so dangerous right now". it seemed like riverboatking was getting pretty annoyed by him but cmon, u cant take any of his antics seriously. its hellmuth!

i didnt know seat 6 before zeejustin took the seat was iRock, as in iRockHoes ftp / ndscott stars?? though we havent played much you are a sicko player i greatly respect. and riverboatking is obviously a legend here. i got put on an awesome table there and shouldve talked with you fine fellows more, but i was unwisely playing that donkament on 2.5 hours sleep and really wasnt in the mood at the time. infact the hilarious dynamic between phil's larger than life personality and my side of the table being like "wow what a douchebag" was the only thing keeping me awake there.

and i had 40k chips at 100/200/25a, how did i manage to donk them all off?? im so bad at tournaments i wont play any more i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you the one I asked if you had me covered when I had like 7k in chips and you had 40? What did you have when you shoved on me preflop? I had 45s [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm playing the 1500 today so say hey if u see me,i dont really remember faces.

Equal 06-30-2007 02:09 PM

ZJ pic = A++++++

Born2DogBaby 06-30-2007 02:10 PM

haha. yes
AJs
no 1500 for me, no more donkaments except ME im too bad at them. gl though!

Gonso 07-01-2007 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure there's another reason.

shootaa 07-01-2007 09:37 PM

i used to play magic (variance) with this kid, and seeing him call out hellmuth wouldve been the funniest thing ever, was it caught on camera, one time! plz

Moose 07-01-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Tournament Director tells them both not to talk while the other is in a hand and gives them both a warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get why they both got a warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bias on the part of the tournament director maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely, absolutely hate this kind of "officiating". In virtually all of these situations, it is pretty clear that one player is instigating and agitating far, far more than the other. Yet they give them both warnings. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Ibanez8185 07-01-2007 10:17 PM

AS I SAID... "NO"

lsuplayer 07-02-2007 05:28 AM

ER HEM

Ibanez8185 07-02-2007 11:52 AM

LOL Dids you are awesome!

Ganjasaurus Rex 10-14-2007 12:31 AM

Re: ZeeJustin <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Phil Hellmuth

[ QUOTE ]
Double-digit bracelets &gt; 6 accounts and no bracelets.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

EWS87 10-14-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

man you are a quick thinker..you should be a comedian...i mean no way the comics of today could come up with jokes like that in only 3 months time

Ganjasaurus Rex 10-14-2007 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

man you are a quick thinker..you should be a comedian...i mean no way the comics of today could come up with jokes like that in only 3 months time

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Didn't even notice how old the thread was.

kassdog 10-14-2007 12:44 AM

Can you be banned for bumping a 3 month old post with something that retarded.

Can you also ban the person who link this thread in another post.

StrongArm 10-14-2007 01:05 AM

ROFL, wat a burn out

LazyBob 10-14-2007 01:25 AM

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/3...fafa4umopn.jpg

JokersAttack 10-14-2007 01:33 AM

[ ] original
[ ] funny
[x] ban pls

inyourface 10-14-2007 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure there's another reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah like maybe people just want their damn entry fees back. Some of which probably run into four figures

SluggerWV 10-16-2007 06:59 PM

Hellmuth acts like an ass and it takes away from his signifigant accomplishments in tournament poker

DCJ311 10-16-2007 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Double-digit bracelets &gt; 6 accounts playing in the same multi-table tournament simultaneously and no bracelets.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Check-mate