Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   It's May 2007. Time for another thread about Salma Hayek's Chest (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400983)

kyro 05-13-2007 06:31 AM

Re: It\'s May 2007. Time for another thread about Salma Hayek\'s Chest

She's a decent looking woman, but i have a hard time getting excited over something that 95% of fat chicks have.

MuresanForMVP 05-13-2007 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think i've ever been against general consensus regarding hotness of women on 2+2 before, but this girl is an 8/10 tops. There's not much about her except for the two clangers which look ridiculous rather than sexy in some of these pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiny narrow waist, great legs and ass, great boobs both when real and when fake, awesome hair, great eyes -- and you see NOTHING good but the boobs?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's attractive but nothing special. No one would be giving her 10/10 without the boobs. Lucky for her that a lot of men are attracted to comedy breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma, so what exactly is your point? do you even understand what a 10/10 is? Oh wait, Selma Hayek is "nothing special"... I think that phrase completely discounts everything you say regarding women from henceforth

Arito 05-13-2007 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't be further from the truth, and if you really think this, I understand why you like her so much.

MuresanForMVP 05-13-2007 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't be further from the truth, and if you really think this, I understand why you like her so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly? not necessarily "like" hers, but a 10/10= great [censored],legs,ass,eyes,face,sex appeal,etc. Selma has it all. By your logic could a girl with small [censored] be a 10/10? I'm geniunely interested

Rolen 05-13-2007 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think i've ever been against general consensus regarding hotness of women on 2+2 before, but this girl is an 8/10 tops. There's not much about her except for the two clangers which look ridiculous rather than sexy in some of these pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiny narrow waist, great legs and ass, great boobs both when real and when fake, awesome hair, great eyes -- and you see NOTHING good but the boobs?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's attractive but nothing special. No one would be giving her 10/10 without the boobs. Lucky for her that a lot of men are attracted to comedy breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma, so what exactly is your point? do you even understand what a 10/10 is? Oh wait, Selma Hayek is "nothing special"... I think that phrase completely discounts everything you say regarding women from henceforth

[/ QUOTE ]

Without her breasts you wouldn't say she's 10/10, right? Now imagine you don't find gigantic boobs sexy. Are you starting to understand why some of us aren't all that into her?

Rolen 05-13-2007 08:54 AM

BTW, in your opinion do big boobs = great boobs?

Arito 05-13-2007 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By your logic could a girl with small [censored] be a 10/10? I'm geniunely interested

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And it's not even close.

Suiteness 05-13-2007 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By your logic could a girl with small [censored] be a 10/10? I'm geniunely interested

[/ QUOTE ]

Jessica Alba has no boobs whatsoever. Wouldn't you agree that she's a 10?

jesusarenque 05-13-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Salma>>>>>>>>>>Alba. I don't get the fascination with Alba (or Aishwarya Rai, for that matter) around here. Yeah, she's cute. So what?

fluorescenthippo 05-13-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Salma>>>>>>>>>>Alba. I don't get the fascination with Alba (or Aishwarya Rai, for that matter) around here. Yeah, she's cute. So what?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. skinny girls do it for me. maybe thats why i dont get the salma obsession

AlexM 05-13-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Statement does not compute.

Blarg 05-13-2007 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely give her a 10 without the boobs. Breast size is pretty far down my list of things that matter in a woman's looks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Boobs are probably last on my list. I've been hot for Hayek since I first saw her years ago. Her body is pretty perfect all over, and that tiny waist makes it really show.

Blarg 05-13-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstand the scale then. It's not supposed to be your personal scale, although it can't help but be that to a good extent. The whole point of quantifying it is so that other people can understand it. So we can't find a girl who is one of our favorites and honestly say she's a 10 just because she's a favorite. You have to try to make the numbers on the scale actually MEAN something, not be your blog.

So, yes, a 10/10 does have to have great breasts. Great EVERYTHING.

There's really truly no crime in being a 9. You can still be drop dead gorgeous.

Blarg 05-13-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Statement does not compute.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. What he must mean is that flat chested girls, more or less, do it for him. Or twiggy ones. Hayek is far from thick.

private joker 05-13-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's my hope that we can re-direct this thread away from nit-picking, ranking, criticizing, and judging... and go towards more pictures, discussion, and appreciation of the beautiful ladies like Salmita.

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* I am a hopeless idealist. I knew it wouldn't work.

IggyWH 05-13-2007 04:51 PM

Blarg,

I'm completely with you man. Leave these haters to their stick figures with no womenly shape. I'll take a woman like Salma anyday of the week over some twig.

Salma is not fat, she's not think, there's not "more to love" or whatever you want to call it. Salma has a womanly figure. When did we move away from an hourglass figure being perfect?

MuresanForMVP 05-13-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstand the scale then. It's not supposed to be your personal scale, although it can't help but be that to a good extent. The whole point of quantifying it is so that other people can understand it. So we can't find a girl who is one of our favorites and honestly say she's a 10 just because she's a favorite. You have to try to make the numbers on the scale actually MEAN something, not be your blog.

There's really truly no crime in being a 9. You can still be drop dead gorgeous.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly my point

MuresanForMVP 05-13-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd agree that Alba's incredibly sexy, but I don't think she's a "perfect 10". In my mind,a perfect 10 is much more objective than saying a girl is simply "hot". Alba doesn't have the breasts to be a perfect 10,at least

Sigurd 05-13-2007 05:25 PM

I approve of this message.

http://www.newneo.hpgvip.ig.com.br/F...maHayek_02.jpg

Peoplez 05-13-2007 06:55 PM

Pics don't do her justice. You need to see her in motion. Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Bandidas(I watched this crap for Salma)

If you haven't seen her dance scene in From Dusk Till Dawn I suggest you go and find it.

asofel 05-13-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pics don't do her justice. You need to see her in motion. Desperado, From Dusk Till Dawn, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, Bandidas(I watched this crap for Salma)

If you haven't seen her dance scene in From Dusk Till Dawn I suggest you go and find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest you go and watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd3iTnNL8o

Vyse 05-14-2007 11:55 AM

ewww @ hair on arms

Blarg 05-14-2007 12:14 PM

Mexican chicks seem to have the world's hairiest forearms, but I haven't noticed it on Hayek.

mrkilla 05-14-2007 01:20 PM

less typie more titty

http://1.im.cz/super/img/photo/00/33/56-article_v.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/1/1159736_74efc265fc.jpg
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1729/...alma_Hayek.jpg

Arito 05-15-2007 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great breasts /= Big breasts

kyro 05-16-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely give her a 10 without the boobs. Breast size is pretty far down my list of things that matter in a woman's looks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. Boobs are probably last on my list. I've been hot for Hayek since I first saw her years ago. Her body is pretty perfect all over, and that tiny waist makes it really show.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, this statement makes more sense to me than OMG HER BOOBS ARE SO BIG 10/10. Yeah? My friend (guy) has huge knockers. So the [censored] what?

Lottery Larry 05-24-2007 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No one would be giving her 10/10 without the boobs. Lucky for her that a lot of men are attracted to comedy breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure?

kkcountry 06-05-2007 06:43 PM

Re: It\'s June 2007. Time for another thread about Salma Hayek\'s Chest

It's June 2007. Can they get any bigger? I heard Dids is into preggo chicks.

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=2384

john voight 06-05-2007 06:55 PM

I like her harryass arms to. Gives a nice touch.

kkcountry 08-16-2007 06:38 PM

Re: It\'s August 2007 Time for another thread about Salma Hayek\'s Chest

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...ndiv/salma.jpg

she's got to be about ready to bust (tee hee) right?

BigCummins 08-16-2007 11:10 PM

damn you just dropped it on this thread

Lottery Larry 08-16-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But there's the problem, blarg. There's no way to ever make such a scale without making it personal.

There is no universal 10 scale that can be used. Just look at the various positions taken here, on basic body areas.

Blarg 08-17-2007 12:03 AM

You can at least note that on a 10, everything has to be great. That keeps things as impersonal as they're going to get.

the alex 08-17-2007 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she does nothing for me. she has big titties. who the f cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heterosexuals care.

pauliewalnuts 08-17-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...ndiv/salma.jpg

she's got to be about ready to bust (tee hee) right?

[/ QUOTE ]

She is looking good here.

private joker 11-16-2007 06:30 PM

From the Tyler Durden blog today:

[ QUOTE ]
"My mom and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico. When we went inside, I prayed for the miracle I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said: 'Please God, give me some breasts'. And he gave me them!"

[/ QUOTE ]

O Fen�meno 11-16-2007 06:35 PM

those are nice and tasty

gumpzilla 11-16-2007 06:41 PM

While I am generally a fan of big boobs, there is certainly a point where more is not more. Somehow Salma Hayek has not yet reached that point, which is bizarre. I don't know what it is about her that qualifies her to carry such preposterous boobs, but they still work nicely.

The Mayo 11-17-2007 03:15 AM

I think this thread's a good candidate for a bump, yes?