Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Ted Forrest's Moustache At Mirage Poker Showdown (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=56386)

RayZeeJustin 03-10-2006 06:22 AM

Re: Ted Forrest\'s Moustache At Mirage Poker Showdown

[ QUOTE ]
U REGISTERED FOR THIS???

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

TedForrestFan 03-10-2006 01:48 PM

What a great thread! When I saw Ted's mustache I thought he must have lost a prop bet. He had to have a 4 day mustache at the final table if.... and he lost.

He was also at another final table the next day and I just looked at some pictures from it. He still has the not-grown-in-mustache going on. So now I think it might be some kind of superstition thing. He decided not to shave as long as he was winning. Two final tables in two days... maybe it was working for him.

And of course you can never underestimate the power of mustache tilt.

jackdaniels 03-10-2006 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
U REGISTERED FOR THIS???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yes! Amazing first post!

What is more interesting than high stakes prop-bets?? what do you think that thing was a coincidence, a work in progress?? There is no way Teddy is showing up with that thing on his face without atleast a rack of black riding on it somewhere...

Question is who put him up to it?

If you hung out with dudes a little more instead of posting here 24/7 you'd understand

nice kitten btw

[/ QUOTE ]

you made your 2nd post after being registered for over 2 years FOR THIS?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole frieken thread was worth reading just for this - how is this not hillarious to everyone else?!!?!

prohornblower 03-10-2006 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
U REGISTERED FOR THIS???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yes! Amazing first post!

What is more interesting than high stakes prop-bets?? what do you think that thing was a coincidence, a work in progress?? There is no way Teddy is showing up with that thing on his face without atleast a rack of black riding on it somewhere...

Question is who put him up to it?

If you hung out with dudes a little more instead of posting here 24/7 you'd understand

nice kitten btw

[/ QUOTE ]

you made your 2nd post after being registered for over 2 years FOR THIS?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole frieken thread was worth reading just for this - how is this not hillarious to everyone else?!!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

It is hilarious enough to reply to, but not hilarious enough for me to make my 942nd post. That is to say, I certainly wouldn't make my 942nd post for THIS.

MikeSmith 03-10-2006 07:11 PM

the ladies appreciate the ted forrest moustache ride

cbloom 03-12-2006 02:40 AM

Ted looks like he wears half shirts and drives a van (with a sweet polyphonic stereo in back, of course).