Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   changed my mind 5/10 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554794)

Pasterbator 11-26-2007 11:47 PM

Re: changed my mind 5/10

i dont really think this was even touched on, but im not a big fan of rr weak aces PF. Its just a recipe for disaster. I'd much rather a hand like 58s or other trash.

...unless you know this villain well enough that you can put him on such a good range that your cards dont actually matter - you know, like in rounders.

Pasterbator 11-26-2007 11:48 PM

lol, it turns out someone did say that, i just dont skim very well.

RiverHebrew2 11-27-2007 12:09 AM

Fold pre. Riv shove is horrible- don't see what you're repping on the riv. If you had anything I don't see why you'd check behind turn.

shootaa 11-27-2007 12:35 AM

very interesting sir. i think its easier to balance your range on the turn by shoving with all kinds of hands, but i agree he'll have to make a light call down here. its basically whether or not you think he's capable of doing so.

TheWorstPlayer 11-27-2007 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
meh. i'd just give up. i like the turn check, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely believe that if you played the exact opposite of how you posted your winrate would invert itself.

[/ QUOTE ]
and why would i want it to do that?

MatthewRyan 11-27-2007 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely believe that if you played the exact opposite of how you posted your winrate would invert itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I laugh when ppl say [censored] like that because TWP is one of the best msnl players

JKratzer 11-27-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I laugh when ppl say [censored] like that because TWP is one of the best msnl players

[/ QUOTE ]

top 5 i believe

ocklind 11-27-2007 03:20 AM

I REALLY like a turn shove here. You know he prolly doesn't have the flush, and villain knows this too. Therefore you most likely shove here with a big pair/set/the flush. So I think it's a shove, since he can put you on all these strong hands.

As played, I'd check it down actually, and not 3-bet pre w/ A8. R

$upermad4it 11-27-2007 05:13 AM

I hate the flop bet. Both the size and the actual bet.

mj12 11-27-2007 05:24 AM

I think turn shove is better then river shove.
But I think if u have a good amount of respect and arent bluffy this river is alright as it doesnt look like a credible opportunity to rep a hand.