Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   antonio esfandiari this is too much (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=543455)

Mr_Mxyztplk 11-12-2007 01:49 PM

Re: antonio esfandiari this is too much

[ QUOTE ]
I could be riding my mom ... erm ... i mean ... camels in the desert BUT INSTEAD IM HERE WITH YOU GUYS IM SO HAPPY MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN MASTUR ... WIN AT POKER!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are all your post this idiotic? 20,000 comedians out of work, and you want to try to do schtick.

Grinding2Ecstasy 11-12-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And Phil Laak is just an annoying spaz

[/ QUOTE ]

lennie257 11-12-2007 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
blank is the best
I love poker
I love America
How do you win?/I wonder what it's like to win
Weeeee!!!
I'm honoured to play with...
Any reference to Iranian background
Doctor [whoever]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Antonio Esfandiari drinking game! Every time he comes out with one of his catchphrases, you have a shot. By the end of a HSP episode you'll still be annoyed, but at least you'll be drunk.

I still quite like him and think he's an underrated player, but he does get repetitive.

27offsuit 11-12-2007 04:39 PM

Antonio has the biggest energy ballz.

By far...

legend42 11-12-2007 05:53 PM

I'm thinking of an interesting turn card...

Porkchop Express 11-12-2007 06:07 PM

Antonio Esfandiari is a 1.4

mephisto 11-12-2007 08:06 PM

Can't believe no one has mentioned another annoying saying he does..... "Mike Sexton, how do you play so well?" "Mike Sexton, how is it like to win?"

People in real life who address me by my first and last name whenever they ask a question or a statement in his tone are complete dbags in my experience.

dlk9s 11-13-2007 10:01 AM

I'm sure everyone here would like the players to sit in silence. That would be awesome.

mlagoo 11-13-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like him and don't grow tired of his act. Every time he makes one of his "god I love poker" type comments, it's at an appropriate moment where I'm actually feeling what he says.

[/ QUOTE ]

imo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

beanie 11-13-2007 12:46 PM

"I wish I could be like you Dr. Beanie"

I mentioned these threads to him the other day and he just laughed. He was like, really, that is all my material. I just don't have any more than that.

I was also talking to Salorio and he did a dead on imitation of all of Antonio's E.'s lines. It is just his thing.

Frankly, I think Gabe needs to chill. I don't think Antonio was out of line last night and even though we are cool I am fairly objective.