Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Getting the Highest Grade on Midterms/Finals (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539271)

Himself 11-06-2007 01:41 AM

Re: Getting the Highest Grade on Midterms/Finals

Nice level.

forshure 11-06-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't read or go to class. I'm also not in the top of my class, but I get good enough grades. Tbh, I should go, it's not like I do anything else, but it's hard for me to care about an A vs. a B.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think ive read a single book in college. I got back a book report in one class today 100/100, did not read. Talked with other people in the class all who read their books and were talking about how they all got like 80s and how those who broke ninety did well.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, how do you write a book report w/out reading the book?

[/ QUOTE ]

Table of contents/covers.

schundler 11-06-2007 01:46 AM

lol, a book report? in college?

The main character of LOL Donkaments is Jimmy Collins. Jimmy lives in Southern Kentucky. Jimmy's father is a garbageman and his mother is the town whore, imo. etc etc.

you do that?

popeye18 11-06-2007 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't read or go to class. I'm also not in the top of my class, but I get good enough grades. Tbh, I should go, it's not like I do anything else, but it's hard for me to care about an A vs. a B.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think ive read a single book in college. I got back a book report in one class today 100/100, did not read. Talked with other people in the class all who read their books and were talking about how they all got like 80s and how those who broke ninety did well.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My last "book report" i just kinda skimmed the book(15 minutes maybe), picked a few good quotes, and analyzed them in depth. I got a 95. Of course this is an entry level class.

One Outer 11-06-2007 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Google, or cliffs notes

Dan87 11-06-2007 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The main character of LOL Donkaments is Jimmy Collins. Jimmy lives in Southern Kentucky. Jimmy's father is a garbageman and his mother is the town whore, imo. etc etc.

you do that?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know about book report, but I know often you get assigned something to read and have to write on a topic which requires you to have read the assigned work. EG in history I had to write an essay about poverty in industrialized Britain and had to incorporate Road to Wigan Pier.

In arts classes the higher you get the more liberty you have with essay topics though.

schundler 11-06-2007 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you do that?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know about book report, but I know often you get assigned something to read and have to write on a topic which requires you to have read the assigned work. EG in history I had to write an essay about poverty in industrialized Britain and had to incorporate Road to Wigan Pier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah definitely, I've had plenty of papers like this. Never a book report.

pnazari 11-06-2007 02:04 AM

meh, im unfamiliar with essay-based courses and I have to write one for this ethnography im reading. god i hate writing essays sooo much.

kylephilly 11-06-2007 10:36 AM

brag: graduated

Kimbell175113 11-06-2007 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
brag: graduated

[/ QUOTE ]
this is so not a brag