Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   call of duty 4 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539038)

Khaos4k 11-06-2007 01:34 PM

Re: call of duty 4

[ QUOTE ]
Curious as to what you guys think of this game. CoD has been one of my favorites, but CoD3 was meh. I enjoyed the PC demo, so I might be interested in trying the 360 version.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you'll be happy to know that the team making CoD 4 only made CoD 1 and 2. A different company made CoD 3.

TheDoubleA 11-06-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone going to get the PC version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill get the PC version. I am mediocore at best with the 306 controller, but own face when on the PC. I think I should be able to run it fine. I just hope that I can play the xbox folks while im on the PC [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[censored], I was playing CoD2 last night! As long as it is not the CoD3 people, we are straight.

jkamowitz 11-06-2007 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just picked it up. Can't wait to get home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is this posted from

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. cashier's computer obv

[/ QUOTE ]

NYC best buy on broadway. they had plenty.

Jazzy3113 11-06-2007 02:30 PM

Can someone point me in the right direction for find ways to rent games. I just bought Halo 3 and Madden 2008. After reading a few threads here and doing research online I am considering one more video game purchase, Assains or CoD.

I would simply like to play each game for a few days to see if I should buy it. I can only find Blockbuster when I search. Is there something cheaper or better?

Gracias.

syncmaster 11-06-2007 02:56 PM

Jazzy, search gamefly or gameznflix.

This game is awesome and is going to cost way over $60 with all the time it takes up. Another thing, this game may be 6-8 hours... If you play on easy and run through the levels in a hurry.

Seriously, ask any real shooter/CoD fan and they will tell you the only way to play is veteran (hardest diff.). I spent over half a hour trying to clear a checkpoint last night, on level 2! If your half way decent in shooters, trust me.

Thanir 11-06-2007 03:54 PM

I loved the previous CoD games as I love the WW2 weaps and areas. Does CoD4 still have the same 'feel' to it even though its set in modern times? Or does it feel more like a Clancy game?

traz 11-06-2007 08:06 PM

just got it for pc. It's installing...it looks sick. I'll post scrnshots in a bit. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

chuckleslovakian 11-06-2007 08:58 PM

My roommate got it for 360 today. CC didnt have any of CoD 3 in stock though. Bastards. Game is really [censored] sick. Might be a while before single player gets touched

traz 11-06-2007 08:58 PM

ok the game is awesome

Dire 11-06-2007 10:46 PM

Is multiplayer still nice action based run and gun stuff? Been a while since I played a CoD. Really hate games like GRAW's online that's more about sniping/camping.