Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Jman claims to be +EV vs. Phil Ivey (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532248)

ahnuld 10-27-2007 03:35 PM

Re: Jman claims to be +EV vs. Phil Ivey

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think Jman would have a very big edge (by nosebleed HU standards) vs Ivey. I think Ivey plays very poorly online. I've said this to some people who know him and they claim he just doesn't care about the stakes so he donks it up, but either way if they're playing 300/600 Jman's the favorite.

[/ QUOTE ]

results dont mean anything? i think he's owned Aba and Krantz and jman

[/ QUOTE ]

if by own krantz yuo mean he repeatedly got outplayed and put his money in when behind, then sucked out you are correct

Fubster 10-27-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll bet someone my bankroll that Phil will definitely win. I'll lay like 6 to 1 odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me pls

imabigdeal 10-27-2007 03:57 PM

lol @ ivey not caring about 60k. must be nice

Injection 10-27-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll bet someone my bankroll that Phil will definitely win. I'll lay like 6 to 1 odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me too, I doubt either of them stand a chance.

Scansion 10-27-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take all of that action.

[/ QUOTE ]

thiscardwar 10-27-2007 04:14 PM

If Jman and Ivey were to play headsup for a 10k hand stretch and both were to run luck neutral.. I would accept bets of up to 100k at 10/1 that Jman would win overall.

Flip-Flop 10-27-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jman thinks he knows something that you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

After the HSP fiasco the best action would have been to keep quiet and pray that the nitness and much more importantly the nerdness goes by unnoticed.
Instead,the whine thread gave it all away.

PS: I hate being a dick and I`m sure JMan is a cool guy but the constant "excuses" that the fan boys try to come up with to defend clear failure is starting to get annoying.

Daliman 10-27-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Jman and Ivey were to play headsup for a 10k hand stretch and both were to run luck neutral.. I would accept bets of up to 100k at 10/1 that Jman would win overall.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's not get carried away.

microbet 10-27-2007 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take all of that action.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give 7 to 1.

Colm 10-27-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jman thinks he knows something that you don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

After the HSP fiasco the best action would have been to keep quiet and pray that the nitness and much more importantly the nerdness goes by unnoticed.
Instead,the whine thread gave it all away.

PS: I hate being a dick and I`m sure JMan is a cool guy but the constant "excuses" that the fan boys try to come up with to defend clear failure is starting to get annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, goddamn you people are stupid. you know they played like fifty hands right? have you ever played fifty hands before? do you know what a sample size is?