Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   I will Bless your game: no deposit required. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529445)

LuckyLloyd 10-23-2007 02:57 PM

Re: I will Bless your game: no deposit required.

Hello Sir, as an Irishman - would it be possible that I got the fabled "rub of the green" or "luck of the Irish" in a $200+ online tournament one time? Thank you sir.

___God___ 10-23-2007 02:59 PM

13th 4postle: Jerry Yang is The Devil. His winnings are the Work of Satan, and should never be worshipped. Did you not notice he was praying... DOWNWARDS???1!!

To All My Children: Shortstackers are God's creatures too, like the salmon and the trout. Please treat them with the same dignity you would treat Me. Grimstarr is the only exception. He is a Beat.

LOL MODS: Luckyjimm is a Blessed Poet and will NOT be smoted. His PLO roll will die for your sins. Repent!

More Blessings to come!

___God___ 10-23-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
imozyslow: I Bless your nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, God.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">NP </font>

Shizzle12345 10-23-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
13th 4postle: Jerry Yang is The Devil. His winnings are the Work of Satan, and should never be worshipped. Did you not notice he was praying... DOWNWARDS???1!!

To All My Children: Shortstackers are God's creatures too, like the salmon and the trout. Please treat them with the same dignity you would treat Me. Grimstarr is the only exception. He is a Beat.

LOL MODS: Luckyjimm is a Blessed Poet and will NOT be smoted. His PLO roll will die for your sins. Repent!

More Blessings to come!

[/ QUOTE ]
hey [censored] bless me too, or i will kick your archangel in the balls.

Grasshopp3r 10-23-2007 03:03 PM

All I ask is for online poker to have full, unfettered US access to deposits and advertising.

jasonfish11 10-23-2007 03:03 PM

God I have one more question that Ive always wanted you to answer. How do I know you are not Satan "the great deceiver"? Doesnt it say in the bible that "You speak to God and Satan speaks to you." Therefore if you are speaking to me now you must be Satan, correct?

Thank you for your time.

Speel Posher 10-23-2007 03:08 PM

hey god,

talked to you last night after another great night of outdraws.

I am not asking to run hot, i just want to run normal for about 3 months. I know you think that me losing my 80/20s like they are coin flips is funny but you should do it to FGators so he can have something to complain about

Smell The Glove 10-23-2007 03:13 PM

plz to be blessing my boomswitch oh heavenly father.

Xanta 10-23-2007 03:22 PM

Plz to be giving me no more 50k BE stretches, help my game please.

jmremote 10-23-2007 03:38 PM

plz allow me to run at 12bb over the next 20k hands