Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Best way to cash out from Party for Canadians? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522731)

hypermegachi 10-18-2007 12:08 AM

Re: Best way to cash out from Party for Canadians?

[ QUOTE ]
im not converting any USD into CAD until it goes up again though.

[/ QUOTE ]
from the looks of it i don't think it's gonna happen any time soon. it might take a decade.

homeboy604 10-18-2007 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
from the looks of it i don't think it's gonna happen any time soon. it might take a decade.

[/ QUOTE ]

got link?

hypermegachi 10-18-2007 09:24 PM

no link. i just know US is in [censored] of debt from the war.

1C5 10-18-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

got link?

[/ QUOTE ]

also warren buffet thought the CDN $ will keep going up slowly vs the USD for the next 5 yrs.

take that for what its worth

raze 10-19-2007 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tooty816: PC Financial has no fees at all on anything and is like a sub-bank of CIBC. I get EFT's from Party all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I liked Neteller. They had EFTs. Bank wires are so expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all liked Neteller... but those legs are closed to us now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Cardman, did you have to set up a chequing account at PC? I tried to EFT to my USD savings account at CIBC but was told I needed a chequing account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, ya need chequing.

Jim14Qc 10-19-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Best advice about CAD/USD for poker players I've read on 2p2 is that you should keep your $ in the currency that pays your bills. That means CAD for most.

WutRUTryin2Hit 10-22-2007 05:39 PM

If you use moneybookers to deposit onto a site and play a bit, you can still request a cashout via cheque from stars or tilt, etc, right? They don't make you take the deposit amount back in your moneybookers account first and THEN send a cheque for the rest? I remember this happened with some site and Neteller to me at least once.

I'm having mad problems getting my moneybookers account funded, I screwed up authorizing the credit card, basically the bank didn't give me the exact number in USD, and I did the conversion, but messed it up, ugh. If anyone wants to do a trade where they transfer me a small amount on moneybookers and I send via poker site, lemme know.

I just want to be able to deposit once to each site I use via moneybookers, cause you can't withdraw via moneybookers until you have deposited, whatta pain.