Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dumb people you've slept with? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522130)

jono 10-13-2007 04:16 PM

Re: Dumb people you\'ve slept with?

[ QUOTE ]
wow. apologies for not knowing a small american college.

[/ QUOTE ]

its not about not knowing these facts, its about being too lazy to spend 10 seconds googling it

MicroBob 10-13-2007 04:17 PM

Since he mentioned the diploma part along with the William and Mary part I would think that context might help you figure it out.

Kneel B4 Zod 10-13-2007 04:23 PM

there was a thread a while ago where there was talk of people not knowing their left from their right; the West/East thing does not surprise me at all

Bulletproof Monk 10-13-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since he mentioned the diploma part along with the William and Mary part I would think that context might help you figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

last post on the subject because its tangental to a thread that has potential.... but you have got to be joking if you think that anyone would ever think 'william and mary' could be a school or a college. that name is just ridic.

Mason Hellmuth 10-13-2007 04:27 PM

My last girlfriend thought that a BAC of .08 means 8% of your blood is alcohol.

keepitreal 10-13-2007 04:29 PM

some friday morning i woke up to watch sports center the year after college and my buddy had taken a girl home the night before. im sitting on the couch as i hear the click clack of high heels on our wooden floor and turn to see this skanky girl in the mini-est of skirts, said heels and ditz written all over her (not literally although if i told her this she would have believed me).

i start hearing the sound of doors opening and closing. first the bathroom, then the closet, then a peak into our kitchen, and then a peak in my bedroom in which the door was open. at this point i decide its in my best interest to assist this damsel in finding the exit. i say "to your right" and after a brief hesitation, she turns right and opens the door to freedom.

deep down i really hope she was experiencing the side effects of roofies (assuming the side effects include extreme disorientation) and somehow lost both her contacts...or was greatly offended my roommate never offered the grand tour and felt the need to give herself one...because i had never seen anything quite like it in my life.

daryn 10-13-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

last post on the subject because its tangental to a thread that has potential.... but you have got to be joking if you think that anyone would ever think 'william and mary' could be a school or a college. that name is just ridic.

[/ QUOTE ]

context sir, context

for instance:

"i ate a huge meal at ajsdoihgapoghadafdahd last night."

from that sentence, one can infer that ajsdoihgapoghadafdahd is the name of some kind of restaurant, cafe.. or basically any other place that serves food.

XXXNoahXXX 10-13-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my last post on the subject:

"Cheese and Cowboy diploma written in latin" would lead me to at least consider that "Cheese and Cowboy" was the name of a school. At least enough that I'd google it before making multiple posts about it.

stinkypete 10-13-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My last girlfriend thought that a BAC of .08 means 8% of your blood is alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

did she also think a person could survive with 91.3% of their blood being alcohol?

Sephus 10-13-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
last post on the subject because its tangental to a thread that has potential.... but you have got to be joking if you think that anyone would ever think 'william and mary' could be a school or a college.

[/ QUOTE ]

unless someone said something like "his william and mary diploma" or "[a william and mary diploma] is like a harvard diplma except its from william and mary, not harvard."