Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Highstakes game on ladbrokes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520554)

Nezzar 10-12-2007 10:59 PM

Re: Just wanted to add something

[ QUOTE ]
where have you been for the past like 6 months?

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent been away for 6 months... more like 3 months. During the summer (jun, juli, august) I take my yearly vacation. This period is the truly wonderful in sweden, the best time of the year. The girls are popping up like mushrooms in spring time (or more like flowers maybe?) and in summer time they are in full blossom. They suddenly become sooooooo much more hot! U see them in light clothes walking in the streets laughing, giggeling.... mesmerising you with their grace and beuty. Now how the hell am i to focus on poker when all that is happening right outside my window????????!

Its as close to heaven as u can come on earth... or maybe its better?

edit: ok maybe ive been away for 4 months. in May all the 18 year olds graduate from highschool (is it?). each class has graduation party. one party per day for a month. thats 30 different class partys with 20 different girls. The girls arent drunk... They are wasted! Do the math... u cannot simply fail to get laid during that month. I believe the term is fishing with dynamite.

metamath 10-12-2007 11:18 PM

^

I am so jealous.

DonButtons 10-12-2007 11:37 PM

Yea, I went to a couple of those parties back in may when I visited stockholm for like a week. They ride around the city in the back of those trucks all day just getting drunk with a dj spinning. Girls are def. unreal in sweden. Whole different level imo.

I guess I picked the wrong time of the year to stay for a long period in sweden, been in stockholm past like 2 months I think. Staying out till the end of the november. But its getting pretty cold for what Im used to in miami. If your around stockholm Im down to meet up for a drink or something.

You def. gave a nice vivid description, sounds like you had a sick summer. Nice to be able to take 3-4 months off.

BobboFitos 10-13-2007 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where have you been for the past like 6 months?

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent been away for 6 months... more like 3 months. During the summer (jun, juli, august) I take my yearly vacation. This period is the truly wonderful in sweden, the best time of the year. The girls are popping up like mushrooms in spring time (or more like flowers maybe?) and in summer time they are in full blossom. They suddenly become sooooooo much more hot! U see them in light clothes walking in the streets laughing, giggeling.... mesmerising you with their grace and beuty. Now how the hell am i to focus on poker when all that is happening right outside my window????????!

Its as close to heaven as u can come on earth... or maybe its better?

edit: ok maybe ive been away for 4 months. in May all the 18 year olds graduate from highschool (is it?). each class has graduation party. one party per day for a month. thats 30 different class partys with 20 different girls. The girls arent drunk... They are wasted! Do the math... u cannot simply fail to get laid during that month. I believe the term is fishing with dynamite.

[/ QUOTE ]

man, this post is so awesome

Up-grey-de 10-13-2007 07:32 AM

Sweden is awesome in the summer like he says, but believe me, the winter here SUCKS. In december itīs light for about 6-7 hours a day, so for us poker players waking up at 12-1 we have like 3 hours of light since it gets dark around 3-4 pm.

Terkman 10-13-2007 08:00 AM

and in my city in norway we don't have sun for 2 months in the winter...

Nezzar 10-13-2007 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and in my city in norway we don't have sun for 2 months in the winter...

[/ QUOTE ]

This had me loling hard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] sry m8.

Nezzar 10-13-2007 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, I went to a couple of those parties back in may when I visited stockholm for like a week. They ride around the city in the back of those trucks all day just getting drunk with a dj spinning. Girls are def. unreal in sweden. Whole different level imo.

I guess I picked the wrong time of the year to stay for a long period in sweden, been in stockholm past like 2 months I think. Staying out till the end of the november. But its getting pretty cold for what Im used to in miami. If your around stockholm Im down to meet up for a drink or something.

You def. gave a nice vivid description, sounds like you had a sick summer. Nice to be able to take 3-4 months off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in uppsala like 60km north of stockholm. i have a pre-party (or what u call it when u get toghether and drink b4 u hit the club) next saturday. pm me and ill give u my cell.

BobboFitos 10-13-2007 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have a pre-party (or what u call it when u get toghether and drink b4 u hit the club)

[/ QUOTE ]
pre bar baby

Nezzar 10-13-2007 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have a pre-party (or what u call it when u get toghether and drink b4 u hit the club)

[/ QUOTE ]
pre bar baby

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, tx!