Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Grab Selvin Young ASAP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515880)

kyro 10-04-2007 10:42 PM

Re: Grab Selvin Young ASAP

[ QUOTE ]
Just added Young. Don't really need him with four other RB but my opponent this week has Henry and I don't want him to get him.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're allowed to trade players in my league.

Russ M. 10-04-2007 11:21 PM

Story is now up on Yahoo.

VarlosZ 10-04-2007 11:21 PM

Drafted him in the 13th round of a keeper league (can only keep players you drafted, with a two-round penalty). Dropped him last week to play defense matchups. Someone else beat me to him tonight. Merde.

legend42 10-04-2007 11:34 PM

Huge beat: My league has a blind bid auction draft for free agents. I really needed a RB- Graham and Young were the top 2 available. I wanted Young more, but bid more for Graham (since he should be starter for rest of the year, and I knew would command more). I could only drop one roster spot for whichever I got. I kept trying to prioritize Young on the site (cbssportsline) but it would always sort them in order of bid amount. Finally, I said oh well, probably won't be be high bid on both anyway. I was. I get Graham for double the price that I bid on Young. One hour later, this story breaks. FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

tarheeljks 10-04-2007 11:50 PM

picked him when i saw henry was having the mri, guess this seals the deal though

Pudge714 10-04-2007 11:51 PM

I'm on 2p2 like 24 hours a day because I have no life. Of course I take a train when this is posted. Also suprised no joke about how Travis is going to have trouble feeding his 9 kids.

ProfessorBen 10-04-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm on 2p2 like 24 hours a day because I have no life. Of course I take a train when this is posted. Also suprised no joke about how Travis is going to have trouble feeding his 9 kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who smoke weed usually deal it too. What else do you think Henry was doing sitting on that bench in Buffalo? No sympathy here.

Jack of Arcades 10-05-2007 12:37 AM

No way, Travis Henry is way broke. He had to borrow money from Tennessee to pay child support.

livin_a_lie 10-05-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
People who smoke weed usually deal it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously...

James282 10-05-2007 12:48 AM

thanks a lot for this thread. best thread in a while. to the guy who has jackson, addai, and henry - somehow so do i. want to [censored] kill myself obviously.

James