Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Nath.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515183)

Chump Change 10-04-2007 05:06 AM

Re: Nath....

[ QUOTE ]
no, let's not just 'move on,' let's have some examples of this alleged trolling.

as it stands now this looks ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went through Nath's last 200 posts in MTTC as well as some posts in other forums and I can't find anything. It safe to say I might've missed a couple here and there, but obviously there wasn't any incessant and blatant trolling.

RR 10-04-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no, let's not just 'move on,' let's have some examples of this alleged trolling.

as it stands now this looks ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went through Nath's last 200 posts in MTTC as well as some posts in other forums and I can't find anything. It safe to say I might've missed a couple here and there, but obviously there wasn't any incessant and blatant trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there some reason he hasn't been reinstated yet?

Reading about that football thing reminded me of the people I deal with on a daily basis that have some version of "kill his hand so i can win the pot."

ZBTHorton 10-04-2007 05:32 AM

I'm going to unban him. Justin is in Aruba, and isn't online much. He told me it was "upto me" before he logged off.

Chump Change 10-04-2007 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ever since this, Nath and Thayer basically troll every thread Justin posts in.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, I did come across two instances of Thayer bringing up the fantasy football issue when I wasn't even looking at his posts so you're not totally out to lunch when it comes to saying you observed trolling, I just think Nath got somehow lumped in.

Nick B. 10-04-2007 06:14 AM

Wow, you make yourself and other mods look terrible in that wtf thread.

nation 10-04-2007 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Really bad mod decision.
2. Incredibly shady/lame/bad fantasy football decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Haven 10-04-2007 07:12 AM

Thank you for posting that he is unbanned, in the ATF thread.

Jurollo 10-04-2007 07:55 AM

I was going to unban him today but ZBT did it for me instead. All is good in the hood.

4_2_it 10-04-2007 08:53 AM

tup,

The funniest thing about our league is that I missed the draft and am pwning with the team some random interent dude drafted.

Oh yeah, free nath.......sponger for mod....etc...etc...etc....

tuq 10-04-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tup,

The funniest thing about our league is that I missed the draft and am pwning with the team some random interent dude drafted.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ugh, I was disinterested enough to not do any homework so just set it to auto-draft. I ended up with like six great running backs (well, one is Deuce McAllister, who is now out for the season), one mediocre QB (Jay Cutler), really crappy WRs, and two good TEs when I only need one (Tony Gonzalez, Jeremy Shockey). That's what I get for not caring. I really need to trade one or two of these RBs for some WR talent. I picked up Brett Favre as a FA, that seems to be working out.

Oh, and kipin is our league too. I can't believe I forgot him.

Probably the wrong thread for this IMO. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]