Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Need a 10,000$ escrow bet held **MODS** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=499620)

Lurker. 09-12-2007 07:49 PM

Re: Need a 10,000$ escrow bet held **MODS**

[ QUOTE ]
still need an escrow whatever I'm shaun [censored] deeb. Send on a non BJ site unless you want it to become 30k escrowed.

[/ QUOTE ]
CHAZAM

CalledDownLight 09-12-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
still need an escrow whatever I'm shaun [censored] deeb. Send on a non BJ site unless you want it to become 30k escrowed.

[/ QUOTE ]

can't see a reason they'd mind it becoming 30k

DLizzle 09-12-2007 07:57 PM

why are people discouraging this from happening?

easycall 09-12-2007 08:02 PM

still no word from dcifer...we are going to play tonight tho around 10. would really like to have the escrow booked and locked however.

anyone has his aim, or something...hit him up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edukashun 09-12-2007 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
30k hand grudge match sounds like the most retarded thing ever

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it makes more sense than just a 5BI match, but ffs it must be one helluva a grudge!

jman220 09-12-2007 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
still no word from dcifer...we are going to play tonight tho around 10. would really like to have the escrow booked and locked however.

anyone has his aim, or something...hit him up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Won't 30k hands of 2/4 nl heads up cause most of that 10k to get eaten up by the rake? (Assuming the two players are relatively evenly matched and neither is going to make a killing off the other).

furyshade 09-12-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Won't 30k hands of 2/4 nl heads up cause most of that 10k to get eaten up by the rake? (Assuming the two players are relatively evenly matched and neither is going to make a killing off the other).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, lets say on average you guys get raked 50c a hand (i dont play HU so dont know if this is accurate), thats 15k in rake or 7.5k per person raked, you need to take about 6 buyins off him in addition to winning the bet just to break even, play this is 10nl

mikechops 09-12-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you do it at UB play $ tables? 30k hands at 50c a flop is no joke. PM me if you need some play chips.

jman220 09-12-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you do it at UB play $ tables? 30k hands at 50c a flop is no joke. PM me if you need some play chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this should really be done either at play money, or like pokerstars nanolimits. (1 cent/ 2 cent with no rake)

easycall 09-12-2007 08:36 PM

But then this involves us shipping more money to a mediator, which I'm not sure how comfortable his with.

I don't mind the rake. I get rakeback...but i'll mention this to him.