Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Jon "FieryJustice" Little Chipleader of WPT Biloxi (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496361)

AMT 09-08-2007 09:17 PM

Re: Jon \"FieryJustice\" Little Chipleader of WPT Biloxi

omg lucksack. gogogogo

shaniac 09-08-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Attention SIHB's:

Can one of you overnight one of the "I trust Brandi" shirts to Beau Rivage? Jon had the shirt but said that he lost it. If he wore that shirt at a televised TV final table AND captain tom was at the table it would be the most talked about sh,it on 2p2 ever.

SS

[/ QUOTE ]
He can get one made too, but yes, make it so SIHB's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is he going to go in Mississippi between now and the final table to have one made?

Pretty solid idea, Shannon, however my hunch is that the WPT producers would kibosh the wardrobe choice as they have been known to do in the past. I'm not sure how much actual control they have over what players wear at the final table, but they definitely pretend to.

shaundeeb 09-08-2007 09:35 PM

GL man nice chatting with you the few times hope you keep wafflecrushing.

TravestyFund 09-08-2007 10:31 PM

Come on j-lit, pwn those donks!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Looks like FT's pretty soft. Ive played with Edler in 3+ tourneys and I rly respect his play, v solid. Lol captain tom (always necessary). Thank god Rousso busted cuz I'd be off a cliff if she happened to win.

Daliman 09-08-2007 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Attention SIHB's:

Can one of you overnight one of the "I trust Brandi" shirts to Beau Rivage? Jon had the shirt but said that he lost it. If he wore that shirt at a televised TV final table AND captain tom was at the table it would be the most talked about sh,it on 2p2 ever.

SS

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is he going to go in Mississippi between now and the final table to have one made?

Pretty solid idea, Shannon, however my hunch is that the WPT producers would kibosh the wardrobe choice as they have been known to do in the past. I'm not sure how much actual control they have over what players wear at the final table, but they definitely pretend to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Phone call, any tshirt shop, plz deliver, done.

Pudge714 09-08-2007 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Attention SIHB's:

SS

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously different, but I know they tried to get a sngicons .com tshirt at the PCA and they wouldn't allow it.

Gramps 09-08-2007 11:58 PM

Ride the wave dude, glgl.

P.S. And once you get FT sponsorship, stay off my tables.

Elektrik 09-09-2007 12:17 AM

Nice job Jon, keep it up.

Oh, and Gramps, when FJ does get FTP sponsership, you'll definitely want to play at his tables.

jessicaalbiel 09-09-2007 12:42 AM

ouch

Hand #58: Captain Tom Franklin Doubles Through Jonathan Little

Hand #58 - Fletcher McKinney has the button in seat 5, Little raises under the gun to 50,000, and Tom Franklin calls from middle position. The flop comes AQ7, Little bets 70,000, Franklin raises to 170,000, Little moves all in for more than a million, and Franklin calls all in for 536,000 with AQ for top two pair. Little shows AK for top pair, top kicker, and he'll need to catch a king, or something runner-runner to bust Franklin here.

The turn card is the A, the river card is the 6, and Franklin wins the pot with a full house, aces full of queens, doubling up to about 1.29 million in chips. Jonathan Little drops down to about 520,000.

09-09-2007 02:57 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky