Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   POKERSTARS checks, can I use other names??? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=478079)

MICADOO 08-16-2007 06:32 PM

Re: POKERSTARS checks, can I use other names???

There are two names you are now allowed to use on PS besides your own on a check payout, but you must do payout via email, and follow these instructions The names are...

Dustin Woolf or Mark Newhouse

Give that a try Mr Olden, it will work, just put in the email that you let them play some on your account and that's what they won. Bingo! You're in business. When you get the check just sign it over to yourself. I hope this helps you.

Your Welcome Sir!

HostPaul 08-17-2007 05:08 AM

Hi,

Issuing checks to names other than those registered with the account is not something that PokerStars does. The reason behind this is that we need to take care that the funds requested by the player are received by the same player. Of course as soon as the check has cleared in the player's bank account they are able to do what they like with those funds.

Whilst this may take longer, from our perspective the delay it is worth the additional layer of security which it provides us in knowing that the money was received by the player who requested the check in the first place. We beleive that this is also in the best interest of the players.

Thanks,
Paul
PokerStars Payments Team

apefish 08-17-2007 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this sounds fullproof

[/ QUOTE ]
As is taking a girl on a helicopter ride as a means into her end.

[/ QUOTE ]
For all intensive purposes this is a mute point because PokerStars won't let you do this AFAIK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you're levelling or not but there's no such [censored] thing as INTENSIVE PURPOSES. IT'S INTENTS AND PURPOSES AND IT'S A [censored] CLICHE ANYWAY. AND IT'S NOT A [censored] MUTE POINT IT'S A MOOT POINT. THEY'RE NOT EVEN PRONOUNCED THE [censored] SAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all just a pigment of my imagination right?

El_Hombre_Grande 08-17-2007 06:51 AM

OP continues his legacy of high quality posts, this time delving into the touchy subject of tax evasion in a public forum.

Keep up the good work.

Bobo Fett 08-17-2007 07:04 AM

And it's not like it's the first time.

How do you avoid paying taxes to the IRS?

dlk9s 08-17-2007 07:45 AM

All,

From my memories of other posts, Greg Olden is married (or at least was) and has kids. That's [censored] scary.

5thStreetHog 08-17-2007 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And it's not like it's the first time.

How do you avoid paying taxes to the IRS?

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah,the best part of that thread is this response to microbob after mb tried to help him by suggesting he pay his taxes,"MICROBOB you seem to be the wise old man of these forums and people respect you, however,you come off very arrogant at times".God,it is scary this guy has children.Im pretty sure you might find one of them trying to crawl through your basement window at 2am ten years from now.

jman220 09-08-2007 08:53 PM

edited by jman220: Unintentional ninja bump.

jman220 09-08-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know how Pokerstars give you the option beofre each cashout to send a check to a current name and adddress? Well couldn't you just put in whatever name you wanted???

Hypothetically if you trusted people in your family couldn't you make out the checks to them and have them cash them for you???

You could do this in small incriments to each family memeber and then have them do inter bankaccount transfer to your account once you get the money and say it is your annnual 10k gift to a family memeber that would be considered tax free [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just a question, has anyone done this?
Thanks,
GO

[/ QUOTE ]

All,
While the IP is not an exact match, this user is showing up as being from the same state, and same area as MrMcVicker/MrVanDressen/Wacko Jacko.

Regards,
--jman220

Bobo Fett 09-09-2007 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,
While the IP is not an exact match, this user is showing up as being from the same state, and same area as MrMcVicker/MrVanDressen/Wacko Jacko.

Regards,
--jman220

[/ QUOTE ]
Now THERE'S a shock lol. I've been meaning to ask about that for a while.