Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   ADAM [censored] JUNGLEN vs. shaun [censored] deeb (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=462799)

plzleenowhammy 07-28-2007 03:37 PM

Re: ADAM [censored] JUNGLEN vs. shaun [censored] deeb

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
idgi.. btw is aj more successful than sd? (bj excluded of course)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think premil I would say I was post mil it's really close.

[/ QUOTE ]

respeck..

THAY3R 07-28-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Like most fat whores, without the bj Shaun would be nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

sooo umm your nothing?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...x/IMG_0121.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol as if cream cheese and jelly waffles isn't the greatest breakfast in the world.

shaundeeb 07-28-2007 03:45 PM

jurollo I bet you would have never though years back when you took those pics you would ever get to use them as much as you can.

Jurollo 07-28-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jurollo I bet you would have never though years back when you took those pics you would ever get to use them as much as you can.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahah nope! Thank god for shaun [censored] deeb

kutuz_off 07-28-2007 03:56 PM

Flipaments > UB blackjack

shaundeeb 07-28-2007 04:02 PM

2 minutes ago while cleaning,

for those who are reading this and have not been to our condo it isn't the cleanest place and never ever would even be described as clean.

Thayer is cleaning up an area before that hasn't been touched in over a month. He finds a half eaten box of oreos and is like sweet and reaches his little pudgy fingers into the box and I yell at him to not eat that nasty [censored] that prob has had who knows what crawling inside of it.

After a minute of soul searching thayer finally decides not to eat it and I think I saw a tear roll down his left cheek as he gently placed the oreo box into the garbage bag as if to not ruin them so when I turn my back he could pull them back out and eat the rest.

Soulman 07-28-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol as if cream cheese and jelly waffles isn't the greatest breakfast in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]
20 lbs extra a year from breakfast only FTW [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

cking 07-28-2007 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

for those who are reading this and have not been to our condo it isn't the cleanest place and never ever would even be described as clean.

Thayer is cleaning up an area before that hasn't been touched in over a month. He finds a half eaten box of oreos and is like sweet and reaches his little pudgy fingers into the box and I yell at him to not eat that nasty [censored] that prob has had who knows what crawling inside of it.

After a minute of soul searching thayer finally decides not to eat it and I think I saw a tear roll down his left cheek as he gently placed the oreo box into the garbage bag as if to not ruin them so when I turn my back he could pull them back out and eat the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason this made me laugh really, really hard

AC-Cobra 07-28-2007 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest post Ive read in ages

THEOSU 07-28-2007 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is incredibly standard.

it's oreos dude. they're immune to things other foods are subject to.