Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations Forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=452966)

BluffTHIS! 07-17-2007 07:26 PM

Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations For

[ QUOTE ]
this is suppose to be a poker community sharing in our common interest. we should be supporting each other, not playing 6th grade playground games. if a poster is being annoying, try to explain why in a decent manner. when posters respond with hatred, i wonder why is this?

its sad that a red and some greens think this idea is funny. we have enough funny stuff in the OT forums. i lol'ed when N!T voulenteered to moderate. whats he gonna do, give out stars to posters who dont hate the correct way?

edit: if the red and greens are leveling, nice hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some admin needs to change this posters handle to "CasparMilquestoast". Of course just "Sissy" would do as well.

BluffTHIS! 07-17-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, bluffthis uses my ball sweat as a facial moisturizer. true story.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm Mat Sklansky, and I approve this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you and your fellow tranny NT! have is vag juice since your operations.

tuq 07-17-2007 07:28 PM

mattw,

Wow you really suck at hating. Try harder.

Josem 07-17-2007 07:28 PM

Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations Forum

mattw,

please drink your hater hateraid somewhere else. no hating on the haters.

regards,
the rest of the forum.

NT! 07-17-2007 07:33 PM

bluffthis,

it's interesting that you would pretend to recognize such a fluid, having not encountered a moist vagina since your inbred whore of a mother coughed you out of hers in the back of a pickup on the way to a Klan meeting.

NT! 07-17-2007 07:34 PM

p.s. m-to-f transexuals cannot lubricate naturally, ask borodog about it some time

tuq 07-17-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bluffthis,

it's interesting that you would pretend to recognize such a fluid, having not encountered a moist vagina since your inbred whore of a mother coughed you out of hers in the back of a pickup on the way to a Klan meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]
^ This post needs to be stickied at the top of the new forum as an example of proper hating.

jman220 07-17-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bluffthis,

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.

BluffTHIS! 07-17-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bluffthis,

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were true it would be better than having your vast experience of sucking the rod.

As far as mudslinging goes, I personally draw the line at mothers and won't retort to that part of your post. You might excel at hating, but you suck in the class department. Fortunately for you, if the parents of one of your boyfriends accept their son's lifestyle, they'll likely overlook most any shortcomings in his partners.

kkcountry 07-17-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bluffthis,

[/ QUOTE ]
^ This post needs to be stickied at the top of the new forum as an example of proper hating.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

hate on hater

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3...03300019xc.jpg