Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   360s expected in Stars FPP store in two weeks (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=444767)

grouchie 07-09-2007 04:05 AM

Re: 360s expected in Stars FPP store in two weeks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello grouch,

Play Station should be added in the next 2 weeks. Thank you for being a
Supernova on PokerStars.

Regards,

ScottY
PokerStars VIP Team

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic. I wonder why Scotty left this out of my reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, but in my email i asked about the PS3, the X360 and the Wii, and he only replied about the PS3....

ILuvRiver 07-09-2007 11:44 AM

Any update on cost yet? mmmmmm 360 <drools>

Ekenstar 07-09-2007 12:02 PM

-

Anyone know what version of the 360 it will be? I hope they get the Elite version to the store...

nhtool 07-09-2007 12:52 PM

Re: -

it seems like adding these gaming systems is a bad business decision for stars because people will be spending more time absorbed in videogameland and less time playing on their site. not that i'm complaining.

Mjafish 07-09-2007 01:28 PM

i wish they'd have the Wii for their fpp store... f.ing thing is still tough to find in stores or online.

ImsaKidd 07-09-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That VIP level stuff is BS. If i have enough points why dont u just let me buy the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

ya I agree, it shouldn't really matter.. points are points, they should change that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you email them and ask real nice it wouldnt be a problem.

I think it is dumb anyway, but they might make more $$ because people pay rake to get to a higher level.

SirNeb 07-10-2007 06:47 PM

I hope they will add the Wii with the bunch also.

sightless 07-10-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That VIP level stuff is BS. If i have enough points why dont u just let me buy the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Just email them and tell them that you want a "xstar" item and they will bump you up for the day so you can purchase it, then you drop back down to your normal level. They did that with me once...

[/ QUOTE ]

does that work for those bonuses wheer u can get cashfor fpps?

neelyohara 07-10-2007 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know what version of the 360 it will be? I hope they get the Elite version to the store...

[/ QUOTE ]

i asked about that. scotty said he doesn't think they will have elites this month. i didn't ask if they'd be getting them eventually, because my question specifically had to do with whether i should wait until they put the 360s up in the store (if they were going to have elites) or just use the concierge service now.

ImsaKidd 07-10-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just email them and tell them that you want a "xstar" item and they will bump you up for the day so you can purchase it, then you drop back down to your normal level. They did that with me once...

[/ QUOTE ]

does that work for those bonuses wheer u can get cashfor fpps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unlikely.