Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   beat: unwelcomed stars funds transfer verification (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438438)

duh 06-29-2007 07:33 PM

Re: beat: unwelcomed stars funds transfer verification

[ QUOTE ]
Here's what you do. Confront him about it, but do it in a nice way. Ask him if he needs some help, maybe a loan since it appears he's having money trouble. When he says yes, pull out a roll of hundreds, and burn them in front of him, and tell him you'd rather waste the money than give it to a thief like him. Balla.

[/ QUOTE ]

kindergartencop 06-29-2007 07:42 PM

dont pee in his bed, thats too easily remedied or worked through. get a couple people to help you and pee a ton in one of every pair of shoes he owns. if your sneaky enough some might dry before he wears them and wont stink until he rewarms up the pee by wearing them. also you can always be like damn your shoes stink when hes around if he doesnt know what you did.

shootaa 06-30-2007 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dont pee in his bed, thats too easily remedied or worked through. get a couple people to help you and pee a ton in one of every pair of shoes he owns. if your sneaky enough some might dry before he wears them and wont stink until he rewarms up the pee by wearing them. also you can always be like damn your shoes stink when hes around if he doesnt know what you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is more what im looking for people, im looking for a long lasting effect that does not implicate me in any way, for the aforementioned reason of not wanted to have a cap busted in me.

LeezZard 06-30-2007 04:52 AM

Burn down his sister.

LeezZard 06-30-2007 04:52 AM

Better yet, take pics of you doing his mom.

phatjeffrey 06-30-2007 05:42 AM

jack wouldve either shot him in the knee or shoved a wet towel down his throat...

pepeman 06-30-2007 06:06 AM

Wait till he is asleep then pull his penis out and put it in your mouth, take pictures and show them to friends and family so they can see how gay he is.

Gonso 06-30-2007 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Better yet, take pics of you doing his mom.

[/ QUOTE ]

winnar

[ QUOTE ]
Wait till he is asleep then pull his penis out and put it in your mouth, take pictures and show them to friends and family so they can see how gay he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i dunno, this is a good one too

SmackinYaUp 06-30-2007 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is more what im looking for people, im looking for a long lasting effect that does not implicate me in any way, for the aforementioned reason of not wanted to have a cap busted in me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be afraid of people cappin you... Come on now man. Just post up at the top of your stairs with a sleeping bag and a 12 gauge. Whoever it is is only human.

Then hire 12 fat bald black men to rape him.