Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Separate Fantasy Sports Forum?? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=433492)

Hoya 06-22-2007 05:37 PM

Re: Separate Fantasy Sports Forum??

NO

This forum doesn't have all that much traffic - why split it? Do we really need a forum with 500 "who do I start" threads that have 1-2 responses each? A few running fantasy threads here is fine.

nolanfan34 06-22-2007 05:43 PM

Not reading the thread. I vote NO.

I don't see the need for an additional forum. I think everything is fine the way it is in this part of the forum.

The problem is, there's too much of a gray line to begin with. Most threads delve into the fantasy side of things at some point. Do they get moved to a different forum at that point?

Keep it as it is.

Dids 06-22-2007 05:59 PM

No

NT! 06-22-2007 05:59 PM

yes

i think the main reason this is a good idea is because sports forum regulars aren't crazy about starting up new threads for every noobish fantasy sports Q, and people stop reading or responding to the super-long threads after a while.

jesusarenque 06-22-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I VOTE YES

[/ QUOTE ]

Burdzthewurd 06-22-2007 06:09 PM

I vote yes

If there's a seperate forum, I'd feel there would be better feedback and advice than a huge cluttered 500-post thread where people are pushing and shoving to get their own questions answered.

CharlieDontSurf 06-22-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes

i think the main reason this is a good idea is because sports forum regulars aren't crazy about starting up new threads for every noobish fantasy sports Q, and people stop reading or responding to the super-long threads after a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

mbillie1 06-22-2007 06:29 PM

I vote NO

... there are plenty of fantasy sports forums out there, people post in sporting events about fantasy because the people in here are very knowledgeable. If they don't want to read it they can obviously not respond / request the threads locked, etc. but generally this forum is not overrun with fantasy questions.

HOWEVER if they end up making a new fantasy sports forum I'd volunteer to mod it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

SL__72 06-22-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NO

No need for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if this isn't the right place I don't see why they can't just be directed to sports betting.

TheRover 06-22-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NO

No need for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if this isn't the right place I don't see why they can't just be directed to sports betting.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO