Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   200nl - QQ - maybe i should stop underrepesenting my hand? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=433459)

jeffnc 06-22-2007 04:56 PM

Re: 200nl - QQ - maybe i should stop underrepesenting my hand?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
joeblack: if you think im winning 40% of the time i shold call because im getting 2-1 on the call.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 40/60 was a rough number not literal. I think you have an excellent mathematical mind silentnoise but I don't mean those #'s to be exact.

I am positive we are behind here - fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of all the people in this thread, you're the only one who's consistently not making any sense at all.

jeffnc 06-22-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NO YOUR AN IDIOT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic. Or maybe a tiresome cliche.

Tony_Sopran0 06-22-2007 05:04 PM

Im all in on this flop

donkmagic 06-22-2007 05:09 PM

wtf you beat JJ, AK , AQ, random suited connectors on a spade / straight draw, random cards, air, 99. i mean dude its a button 3bet, i haven't played at 1/2 in a long time but if people are folding queens here you have to be getting killed. maybe he has aces or kings, but most peoples range is a hell of a lot wider here than KK+... i mean [censored] you might as well fold preflop is you're going to fold here. in fact just fold every hand except for aces and then fold the flop if you dont flop a set. but what board are you looking for with QQ to go broke? QQx?

Suwalski 06-22-2007 05:11 PM

All of you saying that you're all-in, and this is a nice flop. (im not claiming that he should fold, i just simply don't know)

How would you react to the following flops
10J2 rainbow <- nice flop aswell?
456hearts <- how about this?
777 <-this flop?
all-in?

intensity 06-22-2007 05:44 PM

from now on do NOT listen to any advice from joeblack.

i insta-call this. or push flop.

like you said, you underrepped your hand. villain might put you on 99-10,10 or something you might fold enough to make this push profitable. he doesn't always have AA-KK here and to narrow his range that much is asking for trouble. just call here, you're ahead enough to make this a HUGE mistake to fold.

Speedlimits 06-22-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $723.25
BB: $247.15
Hero (UTG): $445.15
MP: $228.25
CO: $223.50
BTN: $199.00

Reads: <font color="blue">No reads. Just numbers. Villain is BTN. I have him at 17/12 over about 120 hands.

Obviously i cant fold preflop. No point 4betting. Didn't see the point in checkraising the flop coz im not getting called by worse except maybe the nutflush draw. Thought i could just fold if an A/K comes.

What you think of flop? CRAI better? Is there any point leading this flop? Nowadays when i underrepresent my hand like this I feel i have to call down light and then have no idea where I stand in the hand.

Is it better to lead and assume he only raises/pushes with a hand that beats mem so i can safely fold? Atleast that way im not getting into tricky situations that im probably not good enough to handle?</font>

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $8.00</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $26.00</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls $18.00

Flop: ($55) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $40.00</font>, Hero calls $40.00

Turn: ($135) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets all-in for $133.00</font>, Hero ?????

[/ QUOTE ]

call.