Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who owes you sex? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400727)

theblackkeys 05-11-2007 06:57 PM

Re: Who owes you sex?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but a girl I knew in college claimed that whenever a guy lit a cigarette for a girl, she owed him 1/2 hour of sex and vice versa. She was pretty hot so obviously every time we went out to smoke I made sure to light her cigarette... that's at least a week of non-stop sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you effed this girl, because she was basically asking you to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only twice (maybe three times) before I ended up seeing another, easier girl briefly and then we ended up being "friends" which is weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

phew, ok good. I was gunna shed a tear if you messed up an invitation that obvious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, because alobar would never do anything like that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

someone dig up your teacher thread.

By-Tor 05-11-2007 06:58 PM

i have decided this question is not worth getting banned for

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Alobar 05-11-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but a girl I knew in college claimed that whenever a guy lit a cigarette for a girl, she owed him 1/2 hour of sex and vice versa. She was pretty hot so obviously every time we went out to smoke I made sure to light her cigarette... that's at least a week of non-stop sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you effed this girl, because she was basically asking you to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only twice (maybe three times) before I ended up seeing another, easier girl briefly and then we ended up being "friends" which is weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

phew, ok good. I was gunna shed a tear if you messed up an invitation that obvious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, because alobar would never do anything like that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

someone dig up your teacher thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooo, that's low!!!

nh sir, nh

kyleb 05-11-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have decided this question is not worth getting banned for

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol nh

The X-Factor 05-11-2007 07:43 PM

My ex girlfriend still owes me sex damnit. I'm calling her this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.

X

g-bebe 05-11-2007 09:21 PM

Some bitch owes me. She doesn't know it yet, but she owes me.

ShipitFMA 05-11-2007 10:03 PM

When i was like 15 i had a semi long rats tail maybe 4-5"..
Obv i had been growing it for a while and i was semi attached to it despite the fact girls didnt like it..One chick offered sex in return for cutting it off, later i did so and saw her again a few years later and she totally wanted it, but i was in no state that night completely drunk as. Needless to say i have plans to see her again soon

Alobar 05-11-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When i was like 15 i had a semi long rats tail maybe 4-5"..

[/ QUOTE ]

hold old are you now?