Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official PAYTRU thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388031)

godofgamblers 05-08-2007 08:08 AM

Re: The official PAYTRU thread

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you sign up for the card through some link on Stars or the actual Paytru website? I see the link to the more info about it, but I see no signup link. Also, am I paying the 49.95 for the card or is Stars picking it up?

kickabuck 05-08-2007 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you sign up for the card through some link on Stars or the actual Paytru website? I see the link to the more info about it, but I see no signup link. Also, am I paying the 49.95 for the card or is Stars picking it up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if Paytru is available to all Stars' players(and if not I don't know why not, I think it may still be in the trial stage), however one can go to the cashier page and select the Visa prepaid option and signup thru Stars at no cost to you. For me it was quick and easy, my card only took a week to arrive.

kidpokeher 05-08-2007 01:23 PM

Nice how a recording says Paytru "may" (translation: "will") charge you $2.50 to speak to customer service if you call them. My T&C's say the charge is $0.00.

godofgamblers 05-08-2007 04:18 PM

Ahhh missed the link, thanks a bunch. Didn't know it was still limited to people, I thought it was for the entire population already.

Ron Burgundy 05-08-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Used the card at FTP for a deposit; worked perfectly!

[/ QUOTE ]

jbocebu 05-08-2007 06:01 PM

I ran into an odd problem with PayTru. I tried to make an online purchase for a little over three hundred dollars, only a fraction of the amount on my PT card. The transaction was declined. I was puzzled but thought maybe some merchants just don't take it. Then the nightmare ...

I logged into my PT account and saw that the amount had been debited. I called the merchant (BTW extremely trustworthy), explained the situation, and asked why my payment had not been reflected. They stated that no payment had been received. The knowledgeable rep also explained that when payments don't complete, the "batch" is returned to the visa issuer and accounts are normally credited within 24 hours.

Still trying to get it resolved with PT, so be careful when using it for anything other than ATM's.

curtains 05-08-2007 06:56 PM

btw made my first cash out using the card today and it was for $600, not $500.

ridonkulous 05-08-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I ran into an odd problem with PayTru. I tried to make an online purchase for a little over three hundred dollars, only a fraction of the amount on my PT card. The transaction was declined. I was puzzled but thought maybe some merchants just don't take it. Then the nightmare ...

I logged into my PT account and saw that the amount had been debited. I called the merchant (BTW extremely trustworthy), explained the situation, and asked why my payment had not been reflected. They stated that no payment had been received. The knowledgeable rep also explained that when payments don't complete, the "batch" is returned to the visa issuer and accounts are normally credited within 24 hours.

Still trying to get it resolved with PT, so be careful when using it for anything other than ATM's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing has happened to me.

BiggieFats 05-12-2007 10:10 PM

I have an All Access gift card. Can I use this to load funds onto the PayTru card?

fluorescenthippo 05-12-2007 10:23 PM

how long is it taking people to get the cards these days?