Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Once a cheater always a cheater......... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365943)

By-Tor 03-28-2007 04:15 PM

Re: Once a cheater always a cheater.........

I have never cheated and do not believe that I ever would.

Having been cheated on, I believe that "once a cheater, always a cheater" is 100% true.

Someone that has cheated in the past, "has it in them" and while they may not be currently cheating, when the opportunity comes in the future, they will have to decide if to cheat or not, where as the non-cheater has no decision to make.

The decision itself is a form of cheating when you really think about it.

tuq 03-28-2007 04:16 PM

KK,

Revised opinion of Braz after that last post? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Alobar 03-28-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KK,

Revised opinion of Braz after that last post? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The funniest part is that they are both spot on

MaxWeiss 03-28-2007 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never cheated and do not believe that I ever would.

Having been cheated on, I believe that "once a cheater, always a cheater" is 99.9% true.

Someone that has cheated in the past, "has it in them" and while they may not be currently cheating, when the opportunity comes in the future, they will have to decide if to cheat or not, where as the non-cheater has no decision to make.

The decision itself is a form of cheating when you really think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, except that I think it is possible to reform from it. VERY unlikely though. For the most part, cheaters cheat, even if the really like the person they're with; it's what they do. People obey their nature.

kyleb 03-28-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In a pastime/profession filled with almost entirely men who have too much money and not enough social skills, you manage in succession to bone an antisocial nerdlinger who can barely manage to breathe and walk and a douchebag chickenshit who can't even own up to owing people money. gg

[/ QUOTE ]

brazilio
a sensitive man with complex feelings

Indeed.

xwillience 03-28-2007 05:10 PM

link? this has quality written all over it.

as far as cheaters... meh, who cares. if they cheat, they cheat. its not the end of the world on either account. ive been cheated on, and cheated, in that order. the only thing i regret is what it did to the other person. would i do it again, hmmmm, its not like i actively seek out sex with other people when i am in a relationship, but if the situation came up. I would have to answer with a definite, "im not sure."

call me a scumbag or a douche or whatever. the fact of the matter is that you can talk high and mighty but when your in the spot sometimes things get away from you. ftr, i was sober at the time.

Dids 03-28-2007 05:58 PM

Jesus Braz owns this thread so hard.

RJ's posted his cheating story in EDF if people care. Pretty mundane collusion when he first started playing.

Peter Harris 03-28-2007 06:03 PM

did in NY once when our relationship was at nadir, has now bounced back w/o partner's knowledge and will remain that way.

Intend not to poke around now relationship is good rather than destructive.

KittyKat 03-28-2007 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
KK,

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I hurt his feelings [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

samjjones 03-28-2007 11:12 PM

fluffpop - Feel free to look me up, baby.