Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sexual Endurance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361239)

doubLe a tom 03-22-2007 10:55 PM

Re: Sexual Endurance

25+ minutes of sex would be an incredible feat for a guy. I (used to) get tired after like 2 minutes if I wasnt on the bottom, and I'm in pretty good shape.

NfldPwns 03-23-2007 01:30 AM

6-7 the first, then atleast 15 the second

DeMaci 03-23-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
6-7 the first, then atleast 15 the second if foreplay is not included

[/ QUOTE ]

Misfire 03-23-2007 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, condoms are good because they lessen your enjoyment of sex and allow you to uncomfortably grind your thing around for an extra two minutes or so

w
t
f

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should try the lubricated kind.

KungFuManchu 03-23-2007 04:49 AM

depends, I tend to ejaculate pretty fast within the first1-3 min, but that doesnt matter, because unless Im dead tired, i can keep my [censored] erect forever, and usually keep going until I ejaculate a second time.

KungFuManchu 03-23-2007 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
25+ minutes of sex would be an incredible feat for a guy. I (used to) get tired after like 2 minutes if I wasnt on the bottom, and I'm in pretty good shape.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus dude, unless youre [censored] a mountain of a woman (which I imagine just staying on top is a feat), this is pretty bad. You should work out more or something, build some arm, leg and back muscle...because you should work on that.

edfurlong 03-23-2007 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
depends, I tend to ejaculate pretty fast within the first1-3 min, but that doesnt matter, because unless Im dead tired, i can keep my [censored] erect forever, and usually keep going until I ejaculate a second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're twenty.

vmacosta 03-23-2007 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, depends on penis length. guys with big dicks can last much longer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this true? Can't think of any reason why...

dozer 03-23-2007 09:13 AM

30, married. I can go like 3 mins max the first time, and a lot of that has to do with my wife going within 30 seconds of insertion. Second time (when there is a second time) I don't even go and we have to stop because she gets sore.

7ontheline 03-23-2007 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
30, married. I can go like 3 mins max the first time, and a lot of that has to do with my wife going within 30 seconds of insertion. Second time (when there is a second time) I don't even go and we have to stop because she gets sore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Second time doesn't sound like much fun for either of you. . .